Feeler: Ocean City Meet - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Maryland Jeep Forum > Feeler: Ocean City Meet

Oconee Off-Road Now Offering Zone Off-Road Products!!!Advance Adapters SYE KitsKOR Labor Week Sale and Giveaway

Unread 10-28-2009, 05:55 AM   #16
VamosJEEP
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toms87 View Post
I 2nd that the course is very important...I didn't take my jeep on it but I did sit for hours watching women break stuff in their husbands jeeps.

My point is that even if people aren't going to do the course it's still fun to watch. Even if I wasn't interested in looking at jeeps parked in a field, camping, or buying stuff, I'd still go to watch the course.
I'm not saying scrap a course all together. We may not be able to set up a large course at all in OC. Our club right now is working towards getting Local dealer sponsors and maybe set some sort of course.

VamosJEEP is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2009, 04:48 PM   #17
HUBDEEP
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Could you imagine if it could coincide with the White Marlin Open and have Gander Mountain sponsor it? Holy Carp! (pun intended)
clicky-->Maryland OHV Trails Info
HUBDEEP is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2009, 05:57 PM   #18
95wrangler4life
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Jason, you just gave me another idea, but i know gander is hard up, but i will hit them up anyhow

Build thread: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/b...-dirty-894483/
95wrangler4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-29-2009, 10:39 AM   #19
JGriff99xj
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Man you wanna talk about lots of people in oc! I live 30 mins from oc with no traffic, during white marlin open, its more like 1 and a half hours. It would be insane with all those people.
JGriff99xj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-29-2009, 11:05 AM   #20
VamosJEEP
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGriff99xj View Post
Man you wanna talk about lots of people in oc! I live 30 mins from oc with no traffic, during white marlin open, its more like 1 and a half hours. It would be insane with all those people.
Have you seen our club!? Eastern Shore Jeep Association based out of Salisbury MD.

Check us out. ESJA - Eastern Shore Jeep Association Sign up on the forums and come to our meeting!
Unread 10-29-2009, 12:06 PM   #21
JGriff99xj
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Erik, i guess you missed my very first response to the thread. lol
Unread 10-29-2009, 12:26 PM   #22
VamosJEEP
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Erik, i guess you missed my very first response to the thread. lol
haha. woops. I did read that but I thought it was a new person posting. lmao
Unread 10-29-2009, 03:14 PM   #23
JGriff99xj
1999 XJ Cherokee 

HAHA! I will try to go to the next meeting at gander. They are still the second tuesday of the month right?
Unread 10-29-2009, 05:05 PM   #24
HUBDEEP
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
I know. Talk about ALOT of people. It's all in the planning . . . .
Unread 12-29-2009, 01:16 PM   #25
VamosJEEP
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Well... With the new year about to begin how serious are you guys about helping out with the planning?

Our club has postponed the 7th annual Jeeps on the shore for a year because we would have lost $$ without the help from our sponsor. So a summertime jeep show at Ocean City would help fill the void.
Unread 12-29-2009, 02:44 PM   #26
mferrari
DelmarvaOffroad.com

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Me thinks its cold as balls in OC right now
Thanks to our Sponsors:
Delmarva Offroad - F-O-A Shocks - BD Turnkey Engine - Under Cover Fab - Jer-C Transmissions - Quigley Driveshafts

Delmarva Offroad
You call it rolling, we call it R&D! 443-951-JEEP
mferrari is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-29-2009, 05:27 PM   #27
HUBDEEP
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by VamosJEEP View Post
Well... With the new year about to begin how serious are you guys about helping out with the planning?
In, very in.

From what I've heard, seems like ESJA is starting to fizzle.

Would be nice to do an open club/ no club m-n-g at the show. Simple to start off with, but may bloom into something substantial . . .
Unread 12-29-2009, 07:10 PM   #28
VamosJEEP
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HUBDEEP View Post
In, very in.

From what I've heard, seems like ESJA is starting to fizzle.

Would be nice to do an open club/ no club m-n-g at the show. Simple to start off with, but may bloom into something substantial . . .
It has had some problems, but far from gone. We have to focus on what our club has to offer that no other club has... Our own legal wheeling land. So you won't see any "big" show but a multitude of smaller gatherings like our mini show that incorporates a show atmosphere and some camping/wheeling back at our land. Our last mini show we had a great out come with about 20 rigs and some good wheeling.
Unread 12-29-2009, 07:13 PM   #29
njjeepthing
2011 JK Wrangler 

I'm here, you know where to find me
njjeepthing is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2010, 01:13 PM   #30
VamosJEEP
1990 YJ Wrangler 

One thing we have been talking about is piggybacking on hotrod weekend. Kinda see how it works out no club affiliation just people getting together and representing our love for jeeps.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.