cedar lane in harford county, md>? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Maryland Jeep Forum > cedar lane in harford county, md>?

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 10-07-2010, 07:20 PM   #1
liftedcj214
2002 TJ Wrangler 

cedar lane in harford county, md>?

anyone still hit the trails at all?? i got every few days or so for a little quick fun..anyone familiar?

liftedcj214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-19-2010, 06:42 PM   #2
frankenxj
1994 XJ Cherokee 

im familiar with them i used to go on almost a daily basis but sold the jeep and havent been back in a while. when i get my jeep done ill be going for sure at least to see what this one will do better than my last! lol
frankenxj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-20-2010, 02:15 PM   #3
1997_Sport
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Let me know when you go so I can call the cops...STOP WHEELING ILLEGALLY! It is illegal, 100% illegal...it is not your land, it is not public land, it is private land. You do not have permission to be there, and no body does.

Btw, I also reported your post, and hopefully you get the point that is it illegal...would hate to see you get that 2000 fine and the vehicle impounded.
Unread 10-20-2010, 03:06 PM   #4
HUBDEEP
1987 YJ Wrangler 

clicky-->Maryland OHV Trails Info
HUBDEEP is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-20-2010, 04:45 PM   #5
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1997_Sport View Post
Let me know when you go so I can call the cops...STOP WHEELING ILLEGALLY! It is illegal, 100% illegal...it is not your land, it is not public land, it is private land. You do not have permission to be there, and no body does.

Btw, I also reported your post, and hopefully you get the point that is it illegal...would hate to see you get that 2000 fine and the vehicle impounded.
Careful mike, he'll threaten to beat your *** too

2006 Jeep Wrangler|BDS|BFGoodrich|Uniden|Upol|HiLift|Cragar| IPF|Alpine|JKS|PoisonSpyder|Truck-lite|Aussie Locker|Novak|Trail Gear|Firestik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson View Post
There are no women on the internet either. Learn that. It's a fact.
-Zach
2006_Sport is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-20-2010, 04:56 PM   #6
frankenxj
1994 XJ Cherokee 

yea you better watch out! i will....jk man no need for the reporting my post and all. i didnt know they were such a big deal. i havent been back there in at least 2-3 years and when i did go i ran into a guy on a 4 wheeler back there and he said as long as i dont get stuck, trash the place, or tell my buddies ill be fine. may or may not have been the guy that owns it all, that im not sure of.

sorry about whatever it is i did. but no need to call the cops or anything could have just said it wasnt allowed or anything. i mean come on now were all fellow jeepers give a guy a warning before you go and threaten him that your going to call the cops.
Unread 10-20-2010, 05:01 PM   #7
1997_Sport
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I didn't report yours, but the OP.

I have told him MULTIPLE times it is illegal, he doesn't wanna hear it.

The old man who owned the land before didn't care what you did back there, when he passed away he gave it to his son who shut down everything.

Hell my best friend could be stuck back there and I would tell him tough ****. I dont wheel illegally, never have never will. I would give someone the benefit of the doubt that they may actually think its legal wheeling, and tell them, like I have with liftedcj and so has Zach.

It is HORRIBLE for the sport, and it will give us all bad names and give those around the area a bad name too.
Unread 10-20-2010, 05:09 PM   #8
frankenxj
1994 XJ Cherokee 

ohh, gotcha. sorry for that then it seemed like you were saying that to me. but you are right its bad for everyone because it makes it hard to find places to go when they hear about people going illegally. if i went somewhere i wasnt sure about and someone told me it was illegal thats the last time i ever go. i never want that hassle that someone would have to go through because some people can and will be very strict about their property.

but on the other hand if the OP gets caught back there let him if he doesnt want to hear it it will be his fault because karma comes back on people and if he wont take the advice from someone then he deserves to break or get stuck back there and have the cops called.

it is some decent trails back there that would be awesome to get in touch with the guy and be allowed back there on some some set terms but that depends on what he would do. hell id even go back there and clean the place up for him if he let me wheel back there.
Unread 10-20-2010, 05:11 PM   #9
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Yeah, when I PM'd LiftedCj and told him nicely not to post pics of illegal wheeling on here he got butthurt and told me that if I came to Bel air that he would kick my ***, same with his H3 buddy. E thugs crack me up.

2006 Jeep Wrangler|BDS|BFGoodrich|Uniden|Upol|HiLift|Cragar| IPF|Alpine|JKS|PoisonSpyder|Truck-lite|Aussie Locker|Novak|Trail Gear|Firestik

Quote:
-Zach
Unread 10-20-2010, 05:19 PM   #10
frankenxj
1994 XJ Cherokee 

oh man ha looks like someone needs to take a chill pill. and really? hes asking you to come to his neck of the woods so he can kick your *** now that just makes alot of sense for sure. i guess if i ever see a lifted cj driving around i should just watch out for him.
Unread 10-20-2010, 05:25 PM   #11
1997_Sport
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Nah he doesn't have a jeep, just his friend with a stock H3.

But yeah man no big deal. I would hate to see anyone get there **** impounded because of going back there.

I do believe most of the land is sold to a housing whatever lol
Unread 10-20-2010, 05:26 PM   #12
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

He doesn't even have a Jeep I don't think. Oh well.

It's all good though. I'm waiting to hear that his buds H3 got impounded and that he's enjoying his time paying off the fine.

Quote:
-Zach

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.