Car Paint??? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Maryland Jeep Forum > Car Paint???

GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 06-05-2011, 02:26 PM   #1
alexs93
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Car Paint???

First off I will let you know what part of MD I am from...SoMD, but more specifically Calvert County. I just had my 18th Birthday/Graduation party yesterday and I am left with a large sum of $$ and the first thing on my Jeep To Do list was to get it painted from the original white paint to a flat (almost OD) Green. Every paint/body shop I have called around here says they will only spray the outside. They will tape off the fenders and just spray the outside so I decided not even to get a quote from them. Do any of you guys know body shops or auto paint places that will actually pop the hood and get the interior? My Dad wants him and I to do it together, but my Mom really doesn't want us to lol. Thank you in advance for any info you guys got. Thanks!!

alexs93 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.