Baltimore Jeeps - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Maryland Jeep Forum > Baltimore Jeeps

Jeep Grand Cherokee Mirror - Side ViewJeep Grand Cherokee Headlight AssembliesThe Retrofit Source / JW Speaker LED Headlight GROUP BUY!

Unread 11-07-2012, 09:15 PM   #16
4LBlackMamba
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidtownsend View Post
Definetly! I'm ready to play in the snow!
no snow here quite yet. supposed to be a nasty winter this year though. can't wait to push the zj to her limits

4LBlackMamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-08-2012, 07:25 AM   #17
blueskiesbill
2002 TJ Wrangler 

I'm hoping for a good winter! Last year sucked! The farmers almanac says a below average temperature winter and an above normal precipitation. i.e. great winter!

Still looking at dates, thinking a Saturday evening? for the M&G.
Unread 11-08-2012, 09:48 AM   #18
4LBlackMamba
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueskiesbill
I'm hoping for a good winter! Last year sucked! The farmers almanac says a below average temperature winter and an above normal precipitation. i.e. great winter!

Still looking at dates, thinking a Saturday evening? for the M&G.
last year was terrible. wish i would've had the zj during that 4ft blizzard we got several years back. whew, that would've been paradise.
Unread 11-08-2012, 11:16 AM   #19
blueskiesbill
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4LBlackMamba View Post
last year was terrible. wish i would've had the zj during that 4ft blizzard we got several years back. whew, that would've been paradise.
Last year was def awful! The blizzard you are talking about, my wife and I went to my mother-in-laws bday party (which i said bad idea because of the storm heading our way, but wifey didnt listen) and when my wife finally started to listen and said, ok lets go home, there was already a foot that had fallen. We were living in Towson at the time and my inlaws are down in Ellicot City. Normal drive home 30 min, with traffic up to an hour, this wonderful night 7 hrs and 30 min!!!! started out on 70 and realized we were going no-where, so i cut across the median to get back to 99 (backroads). it was going great until literally the same effing thing happened about 8 times in 8 different locations. we would come down a road to find a traffic jam, because somebody was actually trying to drive their sports/compact/sedan car through the blizz. Everytime we would get to this mess, i would hop out -- tell the dip**** to get out of their car and get their car unstuck (im a northerner, born and raised). as soon as i and others would get their car out some other baltimoron (that was to lazy to get out of their car and help) would drive around our cars/jeep/trucks) that were parked from getting out and helping, and try and attempt the same road that the other POS car could not make it up and then they would get stuck. It was one of the most frustrating drives of my life! What I started to do after this happened a bunch of times was park so no one could sneak around me, go help, tell all the cars that were in front of me that I knew were not going to make it, to wait and let me through and move on to the next snafu!

The next day, no school so i was like sweet! and went snowboarding for 4 days in a row!

fingers crossed for this year!!!
Unread 11-08-2012, 02:35 PM   #20
davidtownsend
2006 WK 

I love the snow! It's the best! We don't get much snow in az. I used to live in norther az and we got a little bit of snow and now i'm in south az and we don't get any! So i'm ready to play in the snow.
Unread 11-08-2012, 06:36 PM   #21
blueskiesbill
2002 TJ Wrangler 

This will be my first year in this this jeep with a lift and big tires. Had my 95 YJ with lift/tires in some snow a couple times and loved it! But good ole jezzabelle handled the snow stock beautifully! On one of those snowboardin trips during the storm we saw two snow plows stuck on the side of the highway! And pulled about 12 people out on our way to the mt or should I say hill, given the area ;-)
Unread 11-08-2012, 07:30 PM   #22
4LBlackMamba
1998 ZJ 

had mine for about two months. cannot wait to get grill deep in some blizzard haha. too excited
Unread 11-08-2012, 07:38 PM   #23
4LBlackMamba
1998 ZJ 

back in that blizzard i had a convertible cavalier...... so hopefully this one will be much more fun haha
Unread 11-09-2012, 07:40 AM   #24
90YJgirl
1996 XJ Cherokee 

i replied to your post on the wrangler forum but i am in baltimore county. 1996 cherokee sport. 4" lift on 33.
90YJgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-09-2012, 09:14 AM   #25
blueskiesbill
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4LBlackMamba
back in that blizzard i had a convertible cavalier...... so hopefully this one will be much more fun haha
I had a '96 cavalier back in the day! Great vehicle. I beat the hell out of that car! Not convert. Tho
Unread 11-09-2012, 09:16 AM   #26
blueskiesbill
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90YJgirl
i replied to your post on the wrangler forum but i am in baltimore county. 1996 cherokee sport. 4" lift on 33.
Was not getting very many hits on wrangler forum so I figured I would try here. Question Ur username is YJ and u say Cherokee! R u a multi- jeep gal?!
Unread 11-09-2012, 09:43 AM   #27
4LBlackMamba
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueskiesbill View Post
I had a '96 cavalier back in the day! Great vehicle. I beat the hell out of that car! Not convert. Tho
mine was a 96 also. 2.4L. when me and my dad were first building our company (couldn't afford work trucks yet..) we used the Cavalier as a "work truck". you'd be amazed the amount of **** they can handle. we've hauled so much debris, believe it or not, but about a ton 1/2 of furniture in the back trailer moving our friend from Maine back to Baltimore. when we bought the 2008 Sprinter Van and the 2012 4WD Silverado, i took over the Cavalier as a DD and now has over 200,000 on the original engine AND transmission. when i bought my ZJ, i gave the Cavalier back to my dad and he handed it off to my step-brother. which is now his DD. its been through so much, and still can race the tiny "suped up" hondas off the road. extremely impressed!
Unread 11-09-2012, 12:02 PM   #28
90YJgirl
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueskiesbill View Post
Was not getting very many hits on wrangler forum so I figured I would try here. Question Ur username is YJ and u say Cherokee! R u a multi- jeep gal?!

lol no i wish ... i had a wrangler..sold it.. and now i have 96 cherokee.
90YJgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-09-2012, 10:30 PM   #29
blueskiesbill
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4LBlackMamba

mine was a 96 also. 2.4L. when me and my dad were first building our company (couldn't afford work trucks yet..) we used the Cavalier as a "work truck". you'd be amazed the amount of **** they can handle.!
You don't have to tell me:

My off roading started in my Cav! We used to call it baja-ing in the Cavalier! My buddy had a bunch of land and we would head out there with our tents, keg and a bunch of red solo cups (proceed to sing song) and get all boozed up and go 'Baja-ing'. The land was like a whole bunch of dirt trails with culdesac like turnarounds where his dads company would dump their construction debris.

Always a damn good time, and to think that the Cav would still drive after going 50 thru a dirt road/trail!
Unread 11-09-2012, 10:33 PM   #30
blueskiesbill
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90YJgirl

lol no i wish ... i had a wrangler..sold it.. and now i have 96 cherokee.
Why did you sell it? Haven't you learned from the mistakes of many other wrangler owners?! ;-)

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.