Baltimore area Automatic (32RH) TJ owners... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Maryland Jeep Forum > Baltimore area Automatic (32RH) TJ owners...

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineDan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Unread 09-20-2012, 07:54 AM   #1
dgi
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Baltimore area Automatic (32RH) TJ owners...

Anyone in the Baltimore area willing to let me drive their automatic TJ? I have a 5 speed that i've owned since new and am considering swapping it. Your car must use the 32RH tranny... You can meet me at my job (restaurant) and let me take it for a spin, this way I can thank you by buying you lunch. Or we can setup a time after work if thats easier for you. I just wanna take it around the block, maybe jump on the highway to see how it picks up and return... no longer than 10 min or so. I guarantee i will not hot dog your ride. Mods are ok as long as they are reasonable.

If your interested, please contact me. I figure I could always track down a car at a dealership, but this will give me an opportunity to get your feedback and long-term ownership perspective.

Dimitri
prez1967 at hotmail.com

dgi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2012, 09:13 PM   #2
HUBDEEP
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Probably one of the strangest things I've ever heard.
clicky-->Maryland OHV Trails Info
HUBDEEP is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2012, 08:03 AM   #3
dgi
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Try before you buy kinda thing... i dont wanna swap to auto and regret it bud
dgi is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.