Adams Jeep Jam - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Maryland Jeep Forum > Adams Jeep Jam

Thanksgiving holiday sale in effect @ oconeeoffroad.comRugged Ridge 8500lb Winch w/ Steel Cable $294.99 Shipped O2" Lift Kits for JK, TJ, XJ, WJ~$125.00 w/free shippi

Unread 05-06-2012, 07:48 AM   #61
startedasXJ
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeg576
Ok that's fine but what work adams does or doesn't do was never a subject. There was one user at had something to say about ECOH. You addressed that but then for some reason brought Adams into it. I just don't see the logic behind your statement. Perryhall Power Equpt does a awesome job and I've never had one problem out of that shop. Ron also has great prices for everything he does and goes above and beyond the call of duty. Ron is a strange cat but a total Guru and a god send. He's saved my Jeeps as well as friends and customers jeeps time and time again. Jeff at Adrenaline Offroad is also outstanding! I can't say enough about those guys.

Greg and I are long time jeep owners. Both of us have spent much time and money there at East Coast. I started dealing with East Coast in 1995. Many of my CJ's and YJ's have sported the "EAST COAST OFF ROAD" window sticker. You're a representative of ECOH and you just told a customer if his jeep was left outside its because it wasn't valuable as something else. Really? My willys is very valuable to me but doesn't cost as much as other rigs. It doesn't have doors, windows, or a top,and anyone could hot wire it and steal it. I know the safari CJ6 that was built at your shop was left outside all the time. I came up to drool over it. What I'm saying is choose your words carefully as well as your statements. New customers as well as current cusomers are hanging on your comments to figure out where to go and not to go for their next project. Your attitude and statement or opinion can influence peoples opinions on your bussness in a negative way. As for bashing someone because they use a forum is completely uncalled for. Many people use forums to find others with common interests and new people to wheel with. They also use it to find shops to spend their money at. Bashing those people, (your potential customers) is cutting your oun throat. Again choose your comments wisely and your fights wiser. I go above and beyond for my customers. It's kinda funny that the guy that just bought a $70,000.00 Jk Rubicon from me plays World of Warcraft. You wouldn't want to earn his bussness? Again in no way am I putting you down or bashing anyone. Just pick you fights carefully as well as your words.
I see no reason for this conversation to continue. This thread was just about dead. Let's let sleeping dogs sleep and move on to the current Adams Jeep Jam thread so we can run new cars over and I can do something stupid to my Willys. The rest of you can come up and win a bunch of stuff I want but can win, lol.
See you on the trail or wave when you pass my little tan turd.
Well played for a used car salesman lol this is why i dont post i was just trying 2 right a wrong, every1 has an opinion and every1 has something 2 say when there behind a monitor or in this case trying 2 boost sales because this had nothing to do with you. Your right this is over, enough with the bashing that you weren't doing and lets wheel

Last edited by startedasXJ; 05-06-2012 at 08:05 AM..
startedasXJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-06-2012, 08:31 AM   #62
mikeg576
1945 CJ2A 

Hahaha, I don't sell cars. I sell jeep's, There's a difference. I'll see you at Rausch or trails road.
Unread 05-09-2012, 01:36 AM   #63
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Can't wait for June. See you guys there!
Unread 06-09-2012, 07:02 AM   #64
mikeg576
1945 CJ2A 

Bump. I'm trying to make sure we have a good head count. I've added a few more vendors and I'm trying to score free stuff you you guys to win.... (mumble under my Breath, I hate you) lol River Raider AEV BDS Fab Four High Line off road etc.... If you have not signed up please visit adamsjeep.com and sign up for show or spectator so we know how much free stuff as well as food and drinks.
Later
Unread 06-09-2012, 10:04 AM   #65
ih8pepl73
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Registered and ready!

What time do the registrees need to be there? JW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_TwStD_1 View Post
Procrastination's a lot like masturbation. It's all fun and games until you realize you're only screwing yourself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealKTrain View Post
The lines on half doors make extra sex compared to full doors
ih8pepl73 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-09-2012, 10:47 AM   #66
mikeg576
1945 CJ2A 

Show up at around 9 unless they say different after in the week.
Unread 06-10-2012, 01:26 PM   #67
collins1888
2009 KK Liberty 

So pumped. Got the sliders on the KK last weekend just need to wash her before and hope she stays clean lol.
collins1888 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-10-2012, 01:42 PM   #68
mikeg576
1945 CJ2A 

Cool! I say if you get dirty between now and then you should just get really dirty and show up covered! .... Just a thought. Lol
Unread 06-10-2012, 01:55 PM   #69
collins1888
2009 KK Liberty 

Go big or go home right? Lol
Unread 06-10-2012, 02:43 PM   #70
mikeg576
1945 CJ2A 

At least be noticed if youre not the biggest. Lol
Unread 06-10-2012, 02:45 PM   #71
collins1888
2009 KK Liberty 

True I know I won't be the biggest by any stretch. But will stand out in a KK lol. Well I hope so lol
Unread 06-17-2012, 01:05 PM   #72
ih8pepl73
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Had a great day @ Adam's yesterday. The obstacle course was fun - but next year, run it the other way! My LJ did better on the logs than I thought and I won some grab handles.

My only regret... there should have been a mud competition... I'd a won hands down! I had mud on my teeth!!! LOL.

And the guy who lost his driveshaft in the mud pit..... nice belly-flop!!!!

Good job this year Adam's, can't wait til next!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_TwStD_1 View Post
Procrastination's a lot like masturbation. It's all fun and games until you realize you're only screwing yourself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealKTrain View Post
The lines on half doors make extra sex compared to full doors
ih8pepl73 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-17-2012, 03:35 PM   #73
mikeg576
1945 CJ2A 

Thanks! I'm glad you had fun. All you guys that came made the show a hit! We couldn't do it without all of you guys! Thank you for coming!
Unread 06-18-2012, 06:41 AM   #74
GregStephens2
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Mike when you have time can you poke around to see if any pics where snapped at the rti ramp??
I so should have handed the phone off to someone to get a pic.

It was a great time!
Unread 06-18-2012, 07:09 AM   #75
mikeg576
1945 CJ2A 

There's a bunch but don't know if I've seen any of your rig yet. .... Your photo curse lol.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.