Anyone from DE? - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Delaware Jeep Forum > Anyone from DE?

ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wJeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at BaselinRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all

Unread 01-11-2012, 07:52 AM   #61
VamosJEEP
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatevahxj View Post
it's legal because it's private land... there's a private spot about a mile from my house that a few people I know use for mudding, but it's not my thing. So, technically, there is "legal wheeling" in Delaware, but only if you know the owners of the property or pay the land fee and other rules that ESJA has.
True.

But like any other off-road park there are always fee's involved. Helps cover costs involved with the Land. Somebody could join up to be a member of the club and wheel with other members for free, or they could come out on our "open" weekends and pay the fee. We have rules just like other parks. You can't expect any park to just let people use it for free.

Our land has been evolving over the last few years. We have the same "mudding" like before but our newer member base enjoys the aspects of rocks and technical stuff so we have been building to accommodate. We have a lil rock garden, large tire obstacle, teeter-toter and other non mud stuff as well. Granted its not on the scale of RC or anything like that but we try to have a nice lil park right in our own backyard.

VamosJEEP is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-18-2012, 10:26 AM   #62
thorrsman
2012 JK Wrangler 

Hi,
live near Dover but work in Georgetown.
thorrsman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-18-2012, 12:52 PM   #63
wwch99tj
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorrsman
Hi,
live near Dover but work in Georgetown.
Welcome
wwch99tj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-05-2012, 06:48 PM   #64
horaceunit
2013 JK Wrangler 

Hey guys! In Lewes here. Just bought a 97 TJ as a Father/Son project- my 14 YO has talked about nothing else for the last 6 months in anticipation of his drivers license! It needs a lot of work, but has a solid frame/body, and a good engine/trans (85,000 miles). Probably won't be doing any serious wheeling any time soon, but I'll hang out anyway!
jeep-front.jpg   p1232379.jpg  
horaceunit is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-05-2012, 07:30 PM   #65
Jweiant
1994 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by horaceunit
Hey guys! In Lewes here. Just bought a 97 TJ as a Father/Son project- my 14 YO has talked about nothing else for the last 6 months in anticipation of his drivers license! It needs a lot of work, but has a solid frame/body, and a good engine/trans (85,000 miles). Probably won't be doing any serious wheeling any time soon, but I'll hang out anyway!
Looks like a nice start, the used parts that you find in the classifieds on here is a blessing when building on a budget .
Jweiant is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-09-2012, 05:39 PM   #66
horaceunit
2013 JK Wrangler 

No doubt this is a great resource, and not just for information! It needs a paint job really bad, but that will have to wait until I finish going through it. While it doesn't have any major rot, or any glaring issues I can find, I want to work on making it as safe and reliable as possible before I start on any cosmetics, or upgrades! Glad to be here!
horaceunit is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-17-2012, 07:26 PM   #67
fitzz47
2013 JK Wrangler 

Wilmington
Unread 10-17-2012, 08:29 PM   #68
wwch99tj
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzz47
Wilmington
Welcome
wwch99tj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-18-2012, 02:21 PM   #69
JKRight
2011 JK Wrangler 

Middletown checking in.
JKRight is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-20-2012, 12:11 PM   #70
Exige
2000 WJ 

Hockessin here! (I don't normally tell people that, I've gotten some nasty looks). Work in Newark, right on mainstreet, so I'm ALWAYS there.
Unread 11-15-2012, 08:38 PM   #71
TrademarkJeff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exige
Hockessin here! (I don't normally tell people that, I've gotten some nasty looks). Work in Newark, right on mainstreet, so I'm ALWAYS there.
When I tell people I live in hockessin they think I'm rich and drive a BMW or something
TrademarkJeff is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-20-2012, 03:30 AM   #72
tswanson
2007 WK 

Wilmington
tswanson is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-09-2013, 07:00 AM   #73
Kuntryboy816
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Newark/Bear/Glasgow area here. On Delaware Jeep Association as well (www.delawareja.com)
image-3601477731.jpg  
Unread 01-10-2013, 12:19 PM   #74
horaceunit
2013 JK Wrangler 

I like the urban camo paint job!
Unread 01-10-2013, 03:35 PM   #75
Kuntryboy816
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by horaceunit
I like the urban camo paint job!
Thanks!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.