Anyone from DE? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Delaware Jeep Forum > Anyone from DE?

Flowmaster Overstock: Special Holiday Pricing!!!!RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!

Unread 07-14-2011, 10:30 AM   #16
jmess
2003 TJ Wrangler 

<--- Live and work In Dover!

[URL="http://s991.photobucket.com/home/Likeminded82"]"Pictures Here"[/URL]
jmess is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-26-2011, 04:40 PM   #17
Delrdr
2011 JK Wrangler 

Just moved from Wilmington to Bethany Beach.
Delrdr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-31-2011, 12:38 PM   #18
tmtmtl666
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by VamosJEEP View Post
<---- Delaware here

So Del To be exact. Yeah my form of "So Cal"
Vamos,

Shouldn't that be LSD?

Dover here..

John
Unread 08-01-2011, 07:39 PM   #19
VamosJEEP
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmtmtl666 View Post
Vamos,

Shouldn't that be LSD?

Dover here..

John

I have that sticker waiting. haha. Just not sure which one to throw it on.
VamosJEEP is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-23-2011, 02:34 PM   #20
wheelmonster302
1992 XJ Cherokee 

From new castle here
wheelmonster302 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-30-2011, 09:46 AM   #21
rdcrisco

Townsend here, planning to buy my new jeep in a few weeks.
rdcrisco is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-05-2011, 08:11 PM   #22
1995zj
1998 ZJ 

Bethany Beach.....
Unread 09-06-2011, 01:55 PM   #23
MacK
Web Wheeler

2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1995zj View Post
Bethany Beach.....
Where at? I work Sea Colony.
I don't want your d**n lemons! What the hell are these?! Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN!

Mango Tango 2010 JK Wrangler Rubicon
Silver 2000 TJ Wrangler Sport
---
Quote:
The 2008 Jeep Wrangler is not so much an SUV as it is an experience. It's slow and loud, handles poorly, has crummy interior materials and features doors that provide virtually no crash protection. But when it comes to off-road performance, the Wrangler is simply the best choice available.
MacK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-06-2011, 03:28 PM   #24
1995zj
1998 ZJ 

I live right off double bridges up near parker house
Unread 09-14-2011, 02:25 AM   #25
MacK
Web Wheeler

2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
I live right off double bridges up near parker house
Keep an eye out for my mango tango jeep rubi.
I don't want your d**n lemons! What the hell are these?! Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN!

---
Quote:
The 2008 Jeep Wrangler is not so much an SUV as it is an experience. It's slow and loud, handles poorly, has crummy interior materials and features doors that provide virtually no crash protection. But when it comes to off-road performance, the Wrangler is simply the best choice available.
Unread 09-14-2011, 08:21 AM   #26
1995zj
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacK View Post
Keep an eye out for my mango tango jeep rubi.
will, do. Im sure I will see you around. I drive through sea colony a few times a day.
Unread 09-14-2011, 11:40 PM   #27
MacK
Web Wheeler

2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
will, do. Im sure I will see you around. I drive through sea colony a few times a day.
Be sure to make yourself noticeable!

---
Quote:
Unread 09-15-2011, 03:25 PM   #28
1995zj
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacK View Post
Be sure to make yourself noticeable!
Haha you should know its me, its a 5.9 and i think i have the loudest jeep around here, even louder if i have my exhaust cut out open lol
Unread 09-17-2011, 01:13 PM   #29
MacK
Web Wheeler

2010 JK Wrangler 

okay =D

---
Quote:
Unread 10-12-2011, 11:27 PM   #30
JBDETJ
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Newark. Love Sea Colony, thanks for making it an awesome place! Any off road clubs in the area that anybody knows of or tried?
JBDETJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.