whos got a tube bender & welder that wants to make some cash and drink some beer?? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New Jersey Jeep Forum > whos got a tube bender & welder that wants to make some cash and drink some beer??

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comSave at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft topsUp to $75 Cash Back on Your ARB Fridge Freezer Purchase

Unread 02-06-2012, 06:01 PM   #1
lilnapsak
1997 XJ Cherokee 

whos got a tube bender & welder that wants to make some cash and drink some beer??

looking for someone to build me a custom lightbar. similar in design to JCRs old lightbar before they discontinued it

only it will hang lower and mount my 40" Rigid Lightbar, similar to what heavy metals got going on

id prefer the tube to be 1.75", but 1.5" will work. id like to stay within an hour of Burlington (08016)

currently dont have materials. hard to get them with my work scedual so if you have materials already thats extra $$ for you.

can bring beer and willing to pay cash as long as its reasonable.

oh and im trying to have this done by the weekend

any takers?

Unread 02-06-2012, 09:22 PM   #2
4x4builder1

Can make it out of aluminum got plenty of 1.5" tubing and 1/8 sheet laying around. I'm in berlin.
4x4builder1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2012, 09:56 PM   #3
lilnapsak
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4builder1 View Post
Can make it out of aluminum got plenty of 1.5" tubing and 1/8 sheet laying around. I'm in berlin.
aluminum will be fine. berlin is pretty close to my work too.

tried to PM you but your box is full. PM me your number and ill give you a call
Unread 02-08-2012, 05:37 PM   #4
4x4builder1

Tried to pm a few times. Pm me I cleared the old ones
4x4builder1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.