whiting - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New Jersey Jeep Forum > whiting

ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wHalloween Savings to die for!Offset Tie Rod Kit From RuffStuff!

Unread 08-23-2012, 05:14 PM   #31
agenbroad99
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktw23 View Post
They can be a blast but getting lost out there can turn into a 8 hour ordeal. If your lucky enough to go out right after they flatten out the trails you can have a lot of fun

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum
Lemme know you want to get out some time. that is just down the road from me.

2008 JKUS Banks Monster, 4.88 G2 Gears, PureJeep Rocker Guards, AEV Savegre w/315/70/17 Duratracs, Body Armor Rear w/Tire carrier, Teraflex 3" with Bilsteins, Rough Country Bumper with Engo 10K install, Evo sleeves and gussets, oh yeah and Flat Fenders.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whKFbphWpvY&feature=player_embedded
agenbroad99 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-25-2012, 04:56 PM   #32
ABoyandHisToys
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktw23

I live in bayville too. I'm always out in WOBM and johnsons

I live in Sylvan Lakes so we are out in Johnson's all the time. Yellow YJ up 4in on Mickey Bajas with black rims. Say hello if we cross paths.
ABoyandHisToys is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-26-2012, 12:44 AM   #33
SteeSin
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Crystal Lake off of 70 in Manchester is in Sarco... Been out there a few times but Manchester cops don't **** around. Theyre out there in trucks and quads and don't give warnings. They catch you out there it's automatic criminal trespassing and $1000 fine(possible vehicle impound)... Ive had a few friends busted out there and I've been out there a few times I know the ins and outs of Sarco through Toms River and Whiting so you never have to see a Manchester cop but it's not worth the risk. It's a beautiful place and I got lucky enough to visit it a few times but I'm not pushing my luck anymore cuz I'm becoming a police officer and if I get caught in Sarco it's a serious offense
SteeSin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-26-2012, 08:30 AM   #34
ktw23
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABoyandHisToys

I live in Sylvan Lakes so we are out in Johnson's all the time. Yellow YJ up 4in on Mickey Bajas with black rims. Say hello if we cross paths.
I think I saw you out in Johnson's sometime last month. I have blue TJ on 33's. the top wasn't on, covered in mud with a sports bar rollcage. Could that be you?

Just Empty Every Pocket
ktw23 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-26-2012, 11:19 AM   #35
ABoyandHisToys
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktw23

I think I saw you out in Johnson's sometime last month. I have blue TJ on 33's. the top wasn't on, covered in mud with a sports bar rollcage. Could that be you?

That more than likely was me... lol... always covered in mud....
ABoyandHisToys is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-04-2012, 09:56 AM   #36
jeepsforlife

Anyone live near ringwood?
jeepsforlife is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-04-2012, 08:42 PM   #37
jeepgoonie
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepsforlife
Anyone live near ringwood?
I live over in Hawthorne. Not too far

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.