Wharton sat oct 19 - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New Jersey Jeep Forum > Wharton sat oct 19

Huge Soft top SaleAdvance Adapters SYE KitsCurrie Antirock, Currectlync & Lift Kits on Sale!

Unread 10-12-2013, 05:33 AM   #16
Breehill
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schepacarter
Can someone send me an address for this pic or station? I should have my truck up and running by then and would really like to meet up with you guys.
Pic-A-Lilli Inn, U.S. 206, Shamong, NJ

The ranger station is a mile south of pic the pic on 206. Can't miss it

Breehill is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-12-2013, 06:32 AM   #17
Murrow0607
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Your more then welcomed to join us. Not sure where your heading out of but me and a friend are leaving out of vineland if it's convenient for you to follow us
Murrow0607 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-12-2013, 12:46 PM   #18
Schepacarter

I'll be coming from swedesboro so I'll probably just meet you guys there. It is much appreciated though. However, I have a bronco, not a jeep. I really hope I'm not shunned because of it. Lol.
Schepacarter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-12-2013, 09:19 PM   #19
dewey-ox
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Can someone send me an address or whatever?
dewey-ox is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-12-2013, 09:36 PM   #20
Murrow0607
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schepacarter
I'll be coming from swedesboro so I'll probably just meet you guys there. It is much appreciated though. However, I have a bronco, not a jeep. I really hope I'm not shunned because of it. Lol.
Ha. Doesn't matter what you drive. Just come on out.

Address Pic a lily 866 U.S. 206, Shamong, NJ
Unread 10-13-2013, 03:00 PM   #21
Murrow0607
2000 TJ Wrangler 

How does somewhere around 930 at the pic sound to everyone who wants to go
Unread 10-14-2013, 05:39 AM   #22
Breehill
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Vermont trip might of been canned so i think ill be there!! ill le tyou know for sure closer to saturday
Unread 10-14-2013, 07:08 AM   #23
Murrow0607
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breehill
Vermont trip might of been canned so i think ill be there!! ill le tyou know for sure closer to saturday
That would be sweet if you could make it out. It'll give you a chance to see my sweet bumper on my rig haha. If you happen to talk to Anthony, pushmybuttons, see if he wants to head out. I tried to pm him but it was full. He's a great leader through the pines
Unread 10-14-2013, 07:13 AM   #24
Breehill
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murrow0607 View Post
That would be sweet if you could make it out. It'll give you a chance to see my sweet bumper on my rig haha. If you happen to talk to Anthony, pushmybuttons, see if he wants to head out. I tried to pm him but it was full. He's a great leader through the pines
hahah! and yea ill text him, i asked him if he wanted to come saturday but he had some stuff to do. I know he has been really busy this past month. I should be able to get 3 others. Its usually me the 3 others and anthony so we know a few good run.
Unread 10-14-2013, 08:08 PM   #25
evilwhynot
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Pic-A-Lilli Inn, U.S. 206, Shamong, NJ
evilwhynot is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-16-2013, 08:16 AM   #26
Breehill
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Hey guys, (Murrow not trying to steal your lead)

Meeting at 9:30 at the pic-a-lil (but i think the ranger station will be a better place to meet at, tis ony a mile down the road and more open, let me know what you think)

Whos all in for saturday? from what i can see:
1. Me (Breehill)
2. Murrow
3. Rican
4. Sr5luis
5. Schepacarter
6. Dewey-ox?
7.Evilwhynot
8. anyone im missing?

Does everyone have a CB/ walkie? Im going to try and stop at wal-mart and pick up a pair of walkies.

Don't think push-my-buttons will be able to make it, anyone else know the trails really well, and wants to lead? Ive been there a good amount and know a few good runs

anything else??
Unread 10-16-2013, 08:43 AM   #27
Murrow0607
2000 TJ Wrangler 

We can meet at the station if you want. I actually pass it going to the pic. As long as everyone's cool with it. I'll try and pick up a pair of walkies too. I also know a few good runs so if no other leaders between me and you Bree we should have a good time
Unread 10-16-2013, 08:49 AM   #28
Breehill
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murrow0607 View Post
We can meet at the station if you want. I actually pass it going to the pic. As long as everyone's cool with it. I'll try and pick up a pair of walkies too. I also know a few good runs so if no other leaders between me and you Bree we should have a good time
Great, RANGER STATION it is then! its a mile southeast of the pic

my cell phone number is- 609-457-2348 names Brian
Unread 10-16-2013, 10:12 PM   #29
Rican142
1997 TJ Wrangler 

WHOOT WHOOT! #3! Lol, I'll try to pic up a new cb tomorrow or I'll borrow a friends. I also have a friend who will be joining us, me and him will be doing a lift swap hopefully tomorrow and pray all goes well.
Rican142 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-16-2013, 11:00 PM   #30
Schepacarter

How much do cb's go for and where do I get them? I've been looking into them regardless, but I doubt I'll have one by this weekend. I just bought this truck last night, so Wharton is my test run. There are some beginner trails we're going to run, correct? I don't want to go balls to the wall the first day I'm taking it out and break something. However, my engine and trans are solid, and my 4 wheel engages perfectly. For a 650 dollar truck, I can't beat it. I just don't want to spend another 650 because I broke something with my baby tires on it. Lol. I'm also going to ask my buddy with his jeep to come. And I think his friend with his will want to. One has a winch and built up wrangler and the other a 9 inch lifted Cherokee. I'll keep you updated.
Schepacarter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.