Tough Mudder - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New Jersey Jeep Forum > Tough Mudder

Oconee Off-Road Free Shipping Lifts Tires Bumpers Tops andUSA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 02-25-2012, 12:05 PM   #1
1slo_camaro
1998 ZJ 

Tough Mudder

welp we all know that we can get our jeeps nice and muddy, anybody up for pushing your body through a pretty damn rigorous course? im thinking about trying to set up a team, right now im trying to talk my fiancee into doing it. it looks like a freaking BLAST! and a great time. ill be getting stationed in Cape May, NJ with the Coast Guard come April 1st and this event is in October. ticket costs are about 125-200 depending on how soon you purchase your ticket. military receives a 15 dollar discount.....

Anybody up for the challenge??

1slo_camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2012, 02:52 PM   #2
Haunted_Jeeper
1999 WJ 

That seems like a lot for an adventure race. I think Warrior dash and Rugged Maniac are only $50-$75 arent they?
Haunted_Jeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2012, 06:12 PM   #3
1slo_camaro
1998 ZJ 

oooo im not really sure. i was just looking through it earlier today and thought it would be a BLAST! but ill check out the other ones and see if any are better deals
1slo_camaro is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.