Tj parts - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New Jersey Jeep Forum > Tj parts

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineNEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WDSPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!

Unread 07-28-2013, 11:50 AM   #1
Fingers
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Tj parts

I am going to be selling my tj soon and want to put it somewhat back to stock. I plan to part out some of the stuff I have on it now. I am looking for stock axles, stock springs and shocks and lower control arms or a set of rough country lower arms. If anyone knows where I can score these parts let me know. Thanks I have been looking for about a month now

Unread 07-28-2013, 07:37 PM   #2
MSCjeep
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Tj parts

I have a stock set of axles and rough country arms for sale. Email me at lab331@verizon.net
MSCjeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-03-2013, 01:20 PM   #3
libby4life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fingers
I am going to be selling my tj soon and want to put it somewhat back to stock. I plan to part out some of the stuff I have on it now. I am looking for stock axles, stock springs and shocks and lower control arms or a set of rough country lower arms. If anyone knows where I can score these parts let me know. Thanks I have been looking for about a month now
I have stock springs and shocks if interested.
libby4life is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-04-2013, 07:47 PM   #4
supbrah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fingers View Post
not sure if you still need anything. but i have all stock control arms, the rear uppers are brand new. text or pm me if your still looking.
Unread 08-06-2013, 06:03 PM   #5
Fingers
2001 TJ Wrangler 

I found axles. and just picked up rough country lowers. Probably going to leave the 4 inch lift in the jeep just take my currie arms and axles out.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.