Tj parts - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New Jersey Jeep Forum > Tj parts

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO

Unread 07-28-2013, 11:50 AM   #1
Fingers
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Tj parts

I am going to be selling my tj soon and want to put it somewhat back to stock. I plan to part out some of the stuff I have on it now. I am looking for stock axles, stock springs and shocks and lower control arms or a set of rough country lower arms. If anyone knows where I can score these parts let me know. Thanks I have been looking for about a month now

Unread 07-28-2013, 07:37 PM   #2
MSCjeep
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Tj parts

I have a stock set of axles and rough country arms for sale. Email me at lab331@verizon.net
MSCjeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-03-2013, 01:20 PM   #3
libby4life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fingers
I am going to be selling my tj soon and want to put it somewhat back to stock. I plan to part out some of the stuff I have on it now. I am looking for stock axles, stock springs and shocks and lower control arms or a set of rough country lower arms. If anyone knows where I can score these parts let me know. Thanks I have been looking for about a month now
I have stock springs and shocks if interested.
libby4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-04-2013, 07:47 PM   #4
supbrah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fingers View Post
not sure if you still need anything. but i have all stock control arms, the rear uppers are brand new. text or pm me if your still looking.
Unread 08-06-2013, 06:03 PM   #5
Fingers
2001 TJ Wrangler 

I found axles. and just picked up rough country lowers. Probably going to leave the 4 inch lift in the jeep just take my currie arms and axles out.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.