swap meet englishtown nj - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New Jersey Jeep Forum > swap meet englishtown nj

Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO December Specials at Jeephut.com

Unread 03-20-2011, 07:41 PM   #1
nottusyeroc
2006 TJ Wrangler 

swap meet englishtown nj

There will be a swap meet and auto show at englishtown speed way nj. April15-17 just wondering if anyone else is attending

nottusyeroc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-20-2011, 07:45 PM   #2
nottusyeroc
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Here's the page http://www.etownraceway.com/swap_meets.aspx
Unread 03-21-2011, 05:35 PM   #3
straty1987

anyone know if its going to be general auto things or any jeep/4x4 parts?
straty1987 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-21-2011, 06:58 PM   #4
nottusyeroc
2006 TJ Wrangler 

its parts and all other stuff for all different vehicles but there's usually a good amount of people with jeep stuff. but you gotta keep your eyes open when your there because you can walk right by the stuff in some peoples messes. its always a good time tho
Unread 03-21-2011, 07:06 PM   #5
straty1987

thanks i have a friend in Englishtown and been meaning to go, always drive by it.
maybe ill find something for my WJ or aftermarket
Unread 03-24-2011, 04:53 PM   #6
gotmudnj
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Theres maybe one vendor commited to just jeep parts. Other than that its used stuff but not a lot of jeep parts. Ive been going there for many many years grew up going there and its just been going down hill with less and less jeep people. I actually bring my club there on sats and enter the contest. Its fun to walk around ul find stuff from all eras but wat kills it is peolple selling stupid stuff non car related... Vacuums and silverware... Its an auto swap meet they can see that crap at the flea market down road... Lol. Jist keep eyes open usually friday is best day fot jeep guys to find stuff. I go both just incase
Unread 03-24-2011, 05:28 PM   #7
straty1987

yea i know what you mean i went to the auto show in Atlantic city and people were sell anyting.

i should be there on Saturday so i might notice your club, you guy go to pine barrens more then rausch creek for off roading right?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.