Stock TJ front bumper (free) - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New Jersey Jeep Forum > Stock TJ front bumper (free)

Labor Day Sale!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 08-23-2013, 05:59 AM   #1
Breehill
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Stock TJ front bumper (free)

I just put on a new bumper and have no use for the stock one if anyone wants it. It was on my 2004 LJ. I have all the mounting bolts and the 2 hooks are still on it. Live in 08234 (outside atlantic city) willing to drive and meet anywhere just try and keep it somewhat close.

Breehill is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-23-2013, 06:46 AM   #2
Murrow0607
2000 TJ Wrangler 

If you still have it if be interested its the only thing I haven't fixed after an accident. It'll hold me over until I can afford to upgrade bumper and winch
Murrow0607 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-23-2013, 06:53 AM   #3
Breehill
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murrow0607
If you still have it if be interested its the only thing I haven't fixed after an accident. It'll hold me over until I can afford to upgrade bumper and winch
Yea it's all yours I took off the end caps but I might still have them. I'm free tuesday-Thursday all day. I'm going ok the night ride Thursday if you want to meet out there
Breehill is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-23-2013, 03:00 PM   #4
Murrow0607
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Man I really wanted to to that night run but I work Thursday nights. I'm off tues during the day and have work at 3. We can try to work something out then. I'm in vineland not to far out from you
Murrow0607 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.