Southern NJ - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New Jersey Jeep Forum > Southern NJ

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Offset Tie Rod Kit From RuffStuff!Bead Lock Wheels! Raceline, Trail Ready, & Trail-Gear

Unread 08-05-2012, 08:15 AM   #1
stovemonkey

Southern NJ

Hi I'm searching for places in southern nj to do some legal wheeling in my jk any suggestions? Looking for spots to do light wheeling since I'm new to this ie dirt roads.... Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

stovemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-05-2012, 12:31 PM   #2
pants1558
1998 TJ Wrangler 

where in southern jersey are you cause theres always wharton state
Unread 08-05-2012, 12:40 PM   #3
stovemonkey

Sea isle area. Is there any trails in belleplain state forest and if so is it legal?
Unread 08-11-2012, 11:58 AM   #4
boujo
1995 YJ Wrangler 

I found some dirt roads in belleplain but nothing great and not sure if legal at all. Let me know if you find somewhere and dont get bothered.
boujo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-15-2012, 08:59 AM   #5
gcan
2008 JK Wrangler 

I'm looking for someone to ride with on Saturday, if you wanna come up 206 to Wharton. I'm going to stick to the legal trails.
gcan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-15-2012, 05:27 PM   #6
stovemonkey

I wish I could go got work Saturday though def want to go to Wharton at some point. Since I from phily area the pines aren't to far. I'm thinking about heading up centralia sunday and exploring up there.
Unread 10-11-2012, 12:49 PM   #7
Jrdchiropractic
2009 JK Wrangler 

There's a pone barrens clean up on Sunday October 28th. Atsion ranger station in shamong, nj. 9am I think. I'm going.
Jrdchiropractic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-13-2012, 04:52 PM   #8
smitty5150

I've been to that before. Wharton is a great place to wheel and its always nice to help keep it clean. some of the puddles can get a little rutted out, but pick your lines wisely and getting stuck shouldn't be a concern.
smitty5150 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-16-2012, 07:02 AM   #9
gcan
2008 JK Wrangler 

I'd love to do the cleanup, but I coach soccer at 1230... if it rains (and my game is cancelled lol) will they still do the cleanup or is there gonna be a rain date?
gcan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-22-2012, 03:36 PM   #10
snowrydr01
2000 TJ Wrangler 

im doing a beginners type atsion run on 11/17. Nothing crazzy just expo stuff for some co workers kids.
snowrydr01 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.