Shop in Monmouth County NJ - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New Jersey Jeep Forum > Shop in Monmouth County NJ

Brand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 12-14-2011, 06:37 AM   #1
BLXJ

Shop in Monmouth County NJ

I am looking to get a 3" lift installed on my 1999 XJ. I am looking for recommendations for a shop to install also the best lift. I have read a lot of posts, I am trying to avoid having any vibrations or rubbing issues. Thanks in advance.

BLXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2011, 07:39 AM   #2
mudboy
1998 ZJ 

With 3" of lift there should be no vibrations and no rubbing due to the suspension. HOWEVER!!!!!!! tires, and proper offset wheels play a huge roll. I know people in Ocean County but not Monmouth.

I just looked up your town. There are quite a few people (non shops) around you that would probably help you for a decent price. It's a 3" lift, all it is is unbolt old parts and rebolting new parts.
mudboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2011, 09:29 AM   #3
MuddyJeepZJ
2004 TJ Wrangler 

If you do take it to a shop Globex Performance is about 20 minutes away on the border of Toms River/Lakewood Rt.9/70
New Jersey Jeep Association
MuddyJeepZJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2011, 03:23 PM   #4
nottusyeroc
2006 TJ Wrangler 

As far as shops I'm not to sure Cus I never used one but I'm usually willing to lend a hand when needed. I'm in wall too right by the airport/speedway.
nottusyeroc is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.