Rausch creek the 21 and 22 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New Jersey Jeep Forum > Rausch creek the 21 and 22

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGBds fox ipf 2.0 racing series shocks now available at rockEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 06-12-2014, 02:09 PM   #1
push-my-button

Rausch creek the 21 and 22

I will be heading up to Rausch creek on the 20th and wheeling sat and Sunday if I survive sat lol looking for one or two more jeeps to join I'm lifted on 35s and locked up front want to do some blues family setting I will have my daughter and one of her friends but it still will be a good time if you want to go let me know look forward to hearing from you guys

push-my-button is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2014, 04:45 PM   #2
jamesdart
1978 FSJ Wagoneer 

Maybe
jamesdart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2014, 06:05 PM   #3
push-my-button

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesdart
Maybe
Ok let me know
Unread 06-13-2014, 04:29 AM   #4
jamesdart
1978 FSJ Wagoneer 

Can't do that weekend.
jamesdart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-14-2014, 02:21 PM   #5
RDCRestoration
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I should be heading out on Saturday the 21st with a group from The 4x4 place (it's a shop out of north jersey). I will be bringing my 5 year old son it is a family atmosphere. There will be anything from stock to highly modified rigs going likely. I'm running a Tj on 35's locked front and rear. I don't check the forum everyday but you are welcome to email me at russ@rdcrestoration.com I check email often.
RDCRestoration is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-14-2014, 05:52 PM   #6
push-my-button

Ok sounds good I sent you a email so we can figure out all the details
Unread 06-24-2014, 05:00 PM   #7
RDCRestoration
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Thanks to all who came out this weekend. It was a great time and hope to do it again if you guys are interested. Let me know I think I'll spend a night or 2 camping with the family next time. Btw the is a couple pics on the 4x4 place Facebook page. I have pics as well I'll post once I upload them to the computer.
RDCRestoration is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.