Ranger station aug 4th 11 am - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New Jersey Jeep Forum > Ranger station aug 4th 11 am

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Reply
Unread 08-19-2013, 10:39 AM   #61
push-my-button
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badfish740

Ok-here it is-full apology for my last couple of posts. I was kind of in a bad mood while posting I guess and the comment about the ticket set me off-I figured it was for doing stupid stuff like cutting new trails, etc... I'm more of a loaner when it comes to off roading. I'm in it more to find new places to hunt and fish, get my kids out in the woods, and to find what's left of old towns/farms, etc...especially in the pines, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't like getting my truck dirty once in a while. I just don't want to see us as a community (this goes for hunters and fisherman just as much as off roaders) lose access so I get touchy about that kind of stuff.

I understand why the tickets were given now. As for the bogging through the puddles that still burns me a little because I'm mostly out there by myself. Most of the time (especially in the pines) if I see a hole on a road and there's no go around I turn around and avoid it altogether because I can't risk having to call for a two 3 or 4 miles off of a paved road or worse (hydrolocking, etc...)-I was just down in Bass River not too long ago and came across these:

I didn't dare take them because I was by myself. I always carry a strap with me but I didn't have time to wait around all day for somebody to come get my ***... Oh well-guess I better figure out a way to stuff 38s
One idea is not to go alone I have openly offered to everyone on the forum that I would be more then happy to come out tag along or just recover if need be. Two 38s lol no matter how big you try and go someone will always be bigger and there will always be some ******* that chews up the holes because they can no one will ever did that problem. I joined this forum not expecting anything had the chance to meet some great people threw here that I would wheel with any day of the week. My offer still stands if your looking to go out and just try and find new spots and trails I will be more then happy to tag along and see how deep everything is for you . Thank you for the apology .

push-my-button is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-19-2013, 11:14 AM   #62
Ibanez0154
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Willow grove, Pa
Posts: 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by push-my-button

One idea is not to go alone I have openly offered to everyone on the forum that I would be more then happy to come out tag along or just recover if need be. Two 38s lol no matter how big you try and go someone will always be bigger and there will always be some ******* that chews up the holes because they can no one will ever did that problem. I joined this forum not expecting anything had the chance to meet some great people threw here that I would wheel with any day of the week. My offer still stands if your looking to go out and just try and find new spots and trails I will be more then happy to tag along and see how deep everything is for you . Thank you for the apology .
You still got the jeep? I think I may wanna do a run at night this week
Ibanez0154 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-19-2013, 11:22 AM   #63
Badfish740
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: High Bridge, NJ
Posts: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by push-my-button View Post
I joined this forum not expecting anything had the chance to meet some great people threw here that I would wheel with any day of the week. My offer still stands if your looking to go out and just try and find new spots and trails I will be more then happy to tag along and see how deep everything is for you . Thank you for the apology .
I'll try to get out one of these days. I live in a tough spot (Hunterdon) so no matter where I go, either north to Stokes/The Gap or south to the Pines it's at least an hour drive before I get off the pavement. I'll keep my eyes open here for trail rides. I'd really like to get up to Stokes this fall.
Badfish740 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-19-2013, 11:40 AM   #64
push-my-button
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibanez0154

You still got the jeep? I think I may wanna do a run at night this week
Yes as of today I still have her lol what night were you thinking about going out
push-my-button is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-19-2013, 12:47 PM   #65
DragoonLJ
Registered User
2006 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: woodbury, New Jersey
Posts: 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badfish740 View Post

Ok-here it is-full apology for my last couple of posts. I was kind of in a bad mood while posting I guess and the comment about the ticket set me off-I figured it was for doing stupid stuff like cutting new trails, etc... I'm more of a loaner when it comes to off roading. I'm in it more to find new places to hunt and fish, get my kids out in the woods, and to find what's left of old towns/farms, etc...especially in the pines, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't like getting my truck dirty once in a while. I just don't want to see us as a community (this goes for hunters and fisherman just as much as off roaders) lose access so I get touchy about that kind of stuff.

I understand why the tickets were given now. As for the bogging through the puddles that still burns me a little because I'm mostly out there by myself. Most of the time (especially in the pines) if I see a hole on a road and there's no go around I turn around and avoid it altogether because I can't risk having to call for a two 3 or 4 miles off of a paved road or worse (hydrolocking, etc...)-I was just down in Bass River not too long ago and came across these:

I didn't dare take them because I was by myself. I always carry a strap with me but I didn't have time to wait around all day for somebody to come get my ***... Oh well-guess I better figure out a way to stuff 38s
Thanks, Don't worry about man, we will prob be out this weekend at some point, at least me and push my button. You should come out, we are a really good group, I assure you.
DragoonLJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-20-2013, 09:24 AM   #66
Breehill
Registered User
2004 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Egg Harbor Township, NJ
Posts: 190
Have fun!!! Ill be out in September. I hate studying
Breehill is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2013, 06:10 PM   #67
DragoonLJ
Registered User
2006 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: woodbury, New Jersey
Posts: 133
Official trip Sunday, I will be there at 2, you guys can start earlier if you want through
DragoonLJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2013, 08:26 PM   #68
Ibanez0154
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Willow grove, Pa
Posts: 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonLJ
Official trip Sunday, I will be there at 2, you guys can start earlier if you want through
Damn, I'd be down but ill be in ocmd for the weekend. Was talking to anthony about a night run soon.
Ibanez0154 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2013, 03:51 PM   #69
Ibanez0154
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Willow grove, Pa
Posts: 101
Anyone want to take a trip to Wharton tomorrow 9-2?
Ibanez0154 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2013, 04:33 PM   #70
push-my-button
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibanez0154
Anyone want to take a trip to Wharton tomorrow 9-2?
I'm in
push-my-button is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2013, 04:57 PM   #71
Ibanez0154
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Willow grove, Pa
Posts: 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by push-my-button

I'm in
11 am
Meet at the ranger station work for you?
Ibanez0154 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2013, 05:05 PM   #72
push-my-button
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibanez0154

11 am
Meet at the ranger station work for you?
Sounds goof Steve is in too
push-my-button is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2013, 05:14 PM   #73
Ibanez0154
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Willow grove, Pa
Posts: 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by push-my-button

Sounds goof Steve is in too
Awsome. See you guys tomorrow
Ibanez0154 is offline   Reply With Quote




Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.