PBJ (pine barren jeeps) - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New Jersey Jeep Forum > PBJ (pine barren jeeps)

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSteinjager TJ tube doorsAttention to the TJ owners 1996-2006 NEW LED LIGHT OPTIONS

Unread 07-17-2012, 07:22 AM   #1
jeeperforlife83

PBJ (pine barren jeeps)

Has any one dealt with them yet? There a new shop and wanted to see if I could get some reviews on them.thanks.

jeeperforlife83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-17-2012, 04:38 PM   #2
pants1558
1998 TJ Wrangler 

i had some front axle u joints replaced there. i would NOT recomend them. they left my driver side rear lug nuts loose. Called them left a message and my phone number they didnt call back and when i called them again they hung up on me. also they seemed to be more interested in getting my money than future service from me. but thats just my experence with them.
Unread 07-17-2012, 05:51 PM   #3
tattooed856
2003 TJ Wrangler 

I have had them remove a broken motor mount bolt for me, he did it same day and a reasonable price. I have talked to them before and they seem to know what they are doing and never heard anything bad, also had them quote a gear swap front and rear and they were the same as everyone else but I opted to go else where. I try to do most of my work myself but I guess it depends on what you want them to do.
tattooed856 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-28-2012, 07:07 AM   #4
BCP1979

seemed like ok guys, they came an rescued a guy from the mud that was wheeling with us.
BCP1979 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.