Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Ocean city new jersey njja jeep invasion 6/14-16

11K views 120 replies 29 participants last post by  slijo 
#1 ·
Come join the New Jersey Jeep Association (NJJA) in Ocean City, NJ on June 14-16th, Father's Day weekend 2013. This is the first year for the Ocean City, New Jersey NJJA Jeep Invasion, come on down and check it out, you are sure to find some nice custom Jeeps, awesome trail rigs, and some really cool vendors. So make your reservations now for the FIRST ANNUAL OCEAN CITY, NEW JERSEY NJJA JEEP INVASION.

More event information and registration here: http://ocnjjeepinvasion.eventbrite.com/#

#6 ·
I live pretty close to OC.. Perhaps i'll check it out, dependent on work for the summer season of course

#27 ·
I'm olde and retired so I would rather do both, just saying !

I have always had a jeep in my driveway or garage since my first used 1960 Willys CJ-5 i bought in 1967. no top, no doors, no seat belts, the drivers seat was on top of the gas tank. Jeep has come a long way since then. I'll probably go to the beach as I am more of a beach person having grown up at shore.

#36 ·
so... I'm intrigued. Stock class is up to 2 mods... what counts as a modification? Like, I'm assuming a lift or snorkle are but a bikini and tonnue cover are not... what about upgraded basic parts (tires, stabilizers, ect?) Definatly gonna go, whether I actually do the boardwalk or not, though. Anyone wanna do camping?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.