Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Ocean city new jersey njja jeep invasion 6/14-16

11K views 120 replies 29 participants last post by  slijo 
#1 ·
Come join the New Jersey Jeep Association (NJJA) in Ocean City, NJ on June 14-16th, Father's Day weekend 2013. This is the first year for the Ocean City, New Jersey NJJA Jeep Invasion, come on down and check it out, you are sure to find some nice custom Jeeps, awesome trail rigs, and some really cool vendors. So make your reservations now for the FIRST ANNUAL OCEAN CITY, NEW JERSEY NJJA JEEP INVASION.

More event information and registration here: http://ocnjjeepinvasion.eventbrite.com/#

#105 ·
gcan said:
Got in to the campground about 10 last night... the rain delayed us several hours lol. Headed up to OC in a few, see you all up there!
Was that you guys setting up your tents with the lighting from the jeep!

#115 ·
I got a couple pics from the weekend, most were grand Cherokees (gotta rep my class) haha. I felt so small next to all the other grands, and jeeps for that matter

Attachments

#119 ·
it was really, really cool! I highly recommend it next year!! The marroon JK is mine, the black one is my buddy's. They grouped us by class, so we got lucky and were back-to-back. We were pretty close to the front of the line by the vendors, never made it back to the WJ's though- got as far as Music Pier and gave up lol.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.