Northen NJ - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New Jersey Jeep Forum > Northen NJ

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Light up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHutDon't forget the Jeep Forum discount, 10% off!

Unread 07-31-2012, 04:32 PM   #16
jeepgoonie
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenscrew
mid september my jeep should be trailable again. i need to replace the gov pressure solenoid/sensor, driverside engine mount, get a front adjustable iro track bar because my balljoint end of my stock is shot. but once all thats done i can tour you guys around stokes. i know it inside and out lol.
Sweet, cause I went there and only found like 3 trails that loop together

Unread 08-01-2012, 02:20 PM   #17
01bluegrndchrke
2001 WJ 

Im tryin to plan a trip up yo stokes hopefully end of august or start if September i always wanted to go check that place out is anybody going around that time
01bluegrndchrke is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-01-2012, 02:31 PM   #18
jeepgoonie
1998 ZJ 

I'll go anytime
Unread 08-01-2012, 04:18 PM   #19
Drastiq
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Let me know when you guys go, Ill come I know every trail like the back of my hand
Currie, Poison Spyder, OME, Cragar, Smittybilt, Precision, Rustys, Teraflex[/SIZE][/CENTER]
-
[B]SOLD[/B] 1994 YJ, OD Green. 4" RC. 2" BL. 2" SL. 1" MML 35" MTZ.
[B]SOLD[/B] 1998 TJ, Red, Stock, 161k, 5sp, 6cyl.
Drastiq is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-01-2012, 08:48 PM   #20
jeepgoonie
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drastiq
Let me know when you guys go, Ill come I know every trail like the back of my hand
I'll definitely pm you next time I go, or if I end up going with anyone on here. It's kind of a drive for me. But there's not much around my area at all.
Unread 08-03-2012, 08:06 AM   #21
SHOWTIMERAY

Anyone interested in getting together this Sunday pm me... I'm new here with a stock jk n I wanna get it dirty!
I'm not sure of where to go, but I've been reading about the pinebarrens....

I'm located in northern Jersey, Bergen county...

Ray
SHOWTIMERAY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.