North Jersey Meet N' Hike!!! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New Jersey Jeep Forum > North Jersey Meet N' Hike!!!

JK Front Lower Adjustable Control Arms!QTP Low Profile Cutouts Now @ MarylandSpeed- Free ShippingOPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!

Unread 04-30-2011, 05:12 PM   #1
FleXJay
1995 XJ Cherokee 

North Jersey Meet N' Hike!!!

Hey guys and gals! I just got this idea in my head to host a little meet and greet with some hiking involved in one of our wonderful state parks or trails in the area! This is just a feeler for the moment but i would really like this to happen. Obviously this would take place in Northern NJ, near the Vernon/Sussex/Warwick areas due to the over abundance of areas to enjoy the outdoors, areas such as anywhere you choose on the Appilachian Trail, Waywayanda State Park, etc...
We could all meet up somewhere that is central to where everybody would be coming from and cruise to a location of the groups choice, people should bring food to eat on the trail, GARBAGE BAGS! (absolutely no litter in the parks), some good footwear and suitable clothing. If you would like I'd highly recommend bringing your dog/dogs along for the hike as it makes the whole experience a whole lot nicer!
So let me know on what dates everyone is comfortable with and lets make this happen! Give our rigs a rest for once and let ourselves do the offloading!

Unread 05-02-2011, 01:23 PM   #2
FleXJay
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Anyone? Lol
Unread 05-03-2011, 01:40 PM   #3
jwblack911
1999 TJ Wrangler 

im in. in in sussex in sparta so im always down with a few friends
Unread 05-03-2011, 03:31 PM   #4
FleXJay
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Alright just ask your friends what day would be good to go. And well set it up

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.