NJ Shore Gear Install - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New Jersey Jeep Forum > NJ Shore Gear Install

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGBds fox ipf 2.0 racing series shocks now available at rockEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 09-20-2010, 08:15 PM   #1
RubiNoob
2010 JK Wrangler 

NJ Shore Gear Install

Hi Guys,

So I'm new to the Jeep world and I'm interested in upgrading my Jeep 4dr Rubicon with 35s. I want to do it the most 'proper' way, which in my mind consists of a 3.5" lift kit with new bilstein shocks as well as at least a 5.38 gear set (if I'm missing anything, please feel free to point it out!)

I'd like to first do the gear set, then the lift and tires / wheels at the same time.

With that said, I have NO IDEA where to start to find a local install shop; and I'd prefer a shop that has a good knowledge of the JK Jeep Wrangler.

I suppose I'm willing to travel if the trip is worth the expertise, I'm located in 08050 if helps at all.

Thanks for any and all feedback!

RubiNoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2010, 12:33 PM   #2
gotmudnj
2004 TJ Wrangler 

theres a few shops all around...a few are north so its a drive for you....a place called ok4wd i believe does that stuff...some local shops by you can probly do the gear install....its a normal install from jeeps to anything with a differential and all.shocks and lift you can probly do the same unless spending the money is not and issue....im not to familiar with the shops down your ways....Id say check some other forums as well like njjeep.org....theres a bunch of members that live in south jersey and would know shops as well...

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.