New offroad jeep shop in north jersey!!!!!!! - Page 6 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New Jersey Jeep Forum > New offroad jeep shop in north jersey!!!!!!!

Spartan Locker Promo Running now @ ROCKRIDGE 4WD plus FREEG2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ ChTJ Wrangler 4" Rough Country Suspension Lift Kits in

Unread 12-06-2011, 02:20 PM   #76
Jay@ACOR
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by themadhatter View Post
congrats on the new shop location. I recall visiting your old location last year with my own little whip during a little get together.

as for the gentleman asking how Bimmers and Jeeps go together, it's somewhat common sense. You can't have a 500 whp BMW and expect it to get you to work when there is 18" of snow at your doorstep...trust me, I tried, it doesn't work! The best roads cars are complimented by the best go everywhere else rigs.

once again, congrats on the new location to the fellas at Auto Couture Motoring.
Hey Ron, Sal here. Thanks!! Come check it out one day, it's LEAGUE's beyond the old place

201-666-3500
FACEBOOK
info@acor4x4.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

" Your one stop Jeep and truck shop in Northeast New Jersey. We Specialize in the modification, installation, and repair of all Jeep models."
Jay@ACOR is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-06-2011, 02:54 PM   #77
Jay@ACOR
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Some recent work. Would update more, but been a little hectic (which is good )

XJ transfer case swap/ SYE installation. Customer came in with complaints of a "drive vibe" after he installed his 4,5" lift. Sure enough, he hadn't installed an SYE! After putting the car up in the air, we were surprised to see his '99 had an NP242 and not a 231. As some of you know, the only option in SYE for this is the standard hack n tap method, but we felt (along with our friends at 4wd.com) that it would be better to swap that 242 out and replace it with a 231. We installed an advanced adapters SYE kit and the customer was more than happy after

This here YJ had a bunch of gremlins of it's own that we tackled (actually are still tackling ). New tires, clutch, soft top, gas tank, front floors, and a bunch of other various fixes:

Various other stuff that arrived today:
201-666-3500
FACEBOOK
info@acor4x4.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

" Your one stop Jeep and truck shop in Northeast New Jersey. We Specialize in the modification, installation, and repair of all Jeep models."
Unread 12-07-2011, 04:03 PM   #78
jamesdart
1978 FSJ Wagoneer 

is that 2 door xj missing a wheels stud?
jamesdart is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-07-2011, 05:15 PM   #79
Jay@ACOR
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Yes it is, owner kinda cleaned his pockets out with the lift and sye. He's coming back in a few weeks to get some maintenance items addressed as well.
201-666-3500
FACEBOOK
info@acor4x4.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Unread 12-11-2011, 08:52 PM   #80
pile_alcalineNJ
1998 XJ Cherokee 

hey man, its Dan the guy you met at markjame's shop, hole in the sky, with the red tj.

got a rear upper control arm that broke off from the frame side, any ideas what you can do for me?
Unread 12-13-2011, 11:58 AM   #81
Jay@ACOR
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Bring it by the shop so can see in person and well discuss your options
201-666-3500
FACEBOOK
info@acor4x4.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Unread 12-15-2011, 11:45 PM   #82
pile_alcalineNJ
1998 XJ Cherokee 

word you guys open on saturdays?
Unread 12-16-2011, 06:30 AM   #83
Jay@ACOR
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Yes we are , 6 days a week
201-666-3500
FACEBOOK
info@acor4x4.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Unread 12-17-2011, 12:11 PM   #84
biffgnar
Web Wheeler

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Went by the new shop this morning. Looks like a good space that these guys are getting set up well. Had them do some welding jobs for me. Turned out real nice. Might have to go back to them for my rear axle regear and ARB install. Thanks, Jay.
Unread 12-17-2011, 03:01 PM   #85
Jay@ACOR
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Thanks for choosing ACOR Eric! It was a pleasure working on your rig and I look forward to future ventures.
201-666-3500
FACEBOOK
info@acor4x4.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Unread 12-17-2011, 06:08 PM   #86
1 ton yj
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Are you guys set up to TIG aluminum? That's about the only thing I can't do myself. Would be great if you could since you're only a mile or two down the road.
1 ton yj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-17-2011, 06:43 PM   #87
Jay@ACOR
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Unfortunately not at the moment , we are currently in the market for our bender, plasma cutter, and tig setup, as we build up our collection ill let you know. This stuff dosent cone cheap so we are making sure what we get is the best and at the right time
201-666-3500
FACEBOOK
info@acor4x4.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Unread 12-17-2011, 08:18 PM   #88
1 ton yj
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Ok cool. I'll keep watching what you guys are up to.
1 ton yj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-20-2011, 10:22 AM   #89
FoxRacingJMC
2010 JK Wrangler 

Hey Jay, what's up? This is Joe, we just spoke a short while ago on the phone about installing a 2.5" lift with the works. Funny I saw a post of yours on the forum here, thought I'd ask about that 15% discount you gave to forum members. That still being offered? Let me know. I should have my lift in about 2 weeks, if that - so I'll be getting in touch with you then. Cool?
'10 JKU 4-Door/305/65R17 Black Rock's/AEV 3.5 SC Lift/Custom Painted Differential Cover/KC HiLiTES SlimLite 130W Long Range/TeraFlex Quicker Disco's/Custom Flare chop/Quadratec Floor Liners -yanked carpets/Bestop Stubby Bumper/XRC8 & Dayton 10,700lb tow strap/3 1/2 ton Hi-Lift/Bedlined front grill & hinges/List goes on.....and on....
FoxRacingJMC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-24-2011, 09:26 AM   #90
Jay@ACOR
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Hey Everyone! ACOR hopes everyone has a happy and healthy Xmas and a wonderful new year!!!
201-666-3500
FACEBOOK
info@acor4x4.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.