New offroad jeep shop in north jersey!!!!!!! - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New Jersey Jeep Forum > New offroad jeep shop in north jersey!!!!!!!

1984-2001 Jeep Cherokee Front Upper & Lower Control ArSwag Off Road BIG-HIT TJ-YJ Rear BumperFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

Unread 09-02-2011, 07:41 PM   #46
Jay@ACOR
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Hey everyone, some bad news. Due to Hurricane Irene our new location in South Hackensack took on about 3 feet of water, causing extensive damage to the walls, carpet, electrical systems etc... Thankfully there were no vehicles in the building as of yet to be damaged by the flood, however this will be delaying our move until these repairs are completed, in the mean time modifications and repairs will continue to be performed at our hillsdale location. I know this seems like this shop is never going to happen but trust me, IT IS! Nobody wants this more than me and the rest of the staff here at ACOR and AUTOcouture Motoring, so we are doing our best while still running two businesses to get this going again. Please, if anyone has any questions or concerns regarding this please PM me and I'll be more than happy to discuss it.

Thanks so much guys for your patience and understanding, and hopefully this will be resolved soon.

Also on a side note we are in the works with possibly partnering up with a VERY reputable name in the 4x4 world, that is to remain a lil secret until its final though!

Jay
ACOR

201-666-3500
FACEBOOK
info@acor4x4.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

" Your one stop Jeep and truck shop in Northeast New Jersey. We Specialize in the modification, installation, and repair of all Jeep models."
Jay@ACOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2011, 08:49 PM   #47
mcw320
2009 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay@ACOR View Post
Good Afternoon fellow Jeepers! This is Jay from AUTOcouture Offroad, Northern Jerseys brand new up and coming Jeep 4x4 shop.
First and foremost I'd like to take the time to say....FINALLY! A Jeep shop that's nearby! We are located in Hillsdale, NJ in the heart of Bergen County, and will be specializing in the modification, installation, and repair of ALL your Jeep models. From basic budget boosts to full out coil over long arm suspensions, or just doing some basic maintenance we are your shop! We currently have vendor accounts setup with 4wd.com and Quadratec to suit all your 4x4 needs, however if you find something you like that those companies don't sell let us know! We will be more than happy to open up a vendor account with whomever carries the products you desire.
As part of our general maintenance and repair services we will only be using genuine OEM Jeep parts or equivalent(Crown, Mopar, AMC). Customers who supply their own parts will not be turned away, however we cannot stand behind a 3rd party manufacturers product.
In the end what we aim to do is provide the Jeepers in the Northern NJ and beyond with a pleasant experience and top quality workmanship that we STAND BEHIND!

Our opening date will be July 1st 2011, but in the meantime feel free to stop by our sister shop AUTOcouture Motoring. This shop is Northern Jerseys highly respected BMW tuning shop with a HUGE following. So lets get some orders going, appointments booked and get this ship sailing! Any questions on pricing and orders please feel free to PM me and I WILL respond as fast as humanly possible.

Jay
Manager/Foreman ACOR
Any thoughts on opening up a shop in south jersey?
mcw320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2011, 08:50 PM   #48
Jay@ACOR
1995 XJ Cherokee 

I personally have nothing against it, however the whole reason we want to do it up here is the severe lack of 4x4 shops in the north. Plus for our BMW shop A LOT of our customers are from the bergen county/NYC area and we don't want to lose them($$$). If you know of any killer deals on buildings in that area (12-16,000 sq ft) lemme know though!
201-666-3500
FACEBOOK
info@acor4x4.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

" Your one stop Jeep and truck shop in Northeast New Jersey. We Specialize in the modification, installation, and repair of all Jeep models."
Unread 09-15-2011, 07:56 AM   #49
stevenk75
2010 JK Wrangler 

hope your shop opens soon i am looking to update my rig with a lift and some tires and your only about 45 mins away from me in staten island.
stevenk75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2011, 08:18 AM   #50
Jay@ACOR
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Come by to 42
Lake Dr. Hillsdale, Nj we are currently still doing jeep work at this location , so stop by or give a call. Number is in the Sig
201-666-3500
FACEBOOK
info@acor4x4.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Unread 10-21-2011, 06:38 PM   #51
Jay@ACOR
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Hey guys, we finally are in the moving process into our new facility in Fairlawn Nj. The last location in hackensack was very badly damaged in hurricane Irene and forced us to find a new place of business, also having the risk of such terrible flooding in the shop made it a easy decision. We are going to start off with 5 rotary lifts and a Hunter hawkeye alignment rack, along with Hunter tire mounting and Road Force balancing machines. This is certainly NO BS!!! Also in the new location a comfy customer lounge will be available as well as a project discussion room with a 60" flat screen hooked up to a computer to show products you may be interested in as well as how they will look on your vehicle. I promise no hurricane or crazy landlords are going to stop us now! The lease is signed and there's no turning back. The new address is 15-01 Pollit Ave Unit 6 Fairlawn,NJ. If you are familiar with the area its in the industrial complex behind the Nabisco factory off Rt 208 North. Also look for the new ACOR flyers that are being put on Jeeps and trucks in surrounding areas!! If anyone has any questions or concerns please call 201-666-3500 or 973-865-4329 ( my cell) and just ask for Jay.

Thank you SO much for your patience and we look forward to serving you at ACOR.

Jay Stromeyer
ACOR
201-666-3500
FACEBOOK
info@acor4x4.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Unread 10-27-2011, 02:30 PM   #52
Mike406
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Kinda new jeep shop in North Jersey

Can you direct me to some of your build pics please?
Mike406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-27-2011, 05:30 PM   #53
1 ton yj
2000 XJ Cherokee 

I never saw this until now. I live in Bergen County near Hackensack and my shop is about a mile from the Nabisco factory. Maybe I'll stop by one day.
1 ton yj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2011, 06:32 PM   #54
Mike406
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Bump

Stuff like this maybe?
Mike406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-2011, 03:39 PM   #55
Jay@ACOR
1995 XJ Cherokee 

sorry for the delay in replies lost power here for a few days from the snow taking out power lines. As for the pic you posted, we are going to be doing fab work, however we do note have a pipe bender at this time since alot of money has been allocated for redoing the shop and getting new lifts and such. I do not have any customers as of yet who have inquired about any custom links/arms/steering to be done, as soon as we get a few in here, fab work will be posted. For now we have done a 2006 TJ 6.5 inch LA with sye and all the trimmings, 95 xj 4.5 LA w/ sye, skids, bumpers, winch, steering etc, 2005 tj 3" springs w/3" body ( not a personal recommendation), and a 2" budget boost on a Tj for a kid who just got his jeep and is new to this. I know this is pretty much bolt on stuff, however there are shops around who even have a tough time doing these things correctly. Pictures of these builds will be up soon due to trying to contact the owners and get permission to post their vehicles. I understand its difficult for people to warm up to a new place with a small track record, but the work that is going to be done here will be top notch and not over priced ($82.80/hr). Im going to post a few shots of the new shop in the next post. Mike406 if you have any questions please PM me and ill be more than happy to talk to you.
201-666-3500
FACEBOOK
info@acor4x4.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Unread 11-02-2011, 03:56 PM   #56
Jay@ACOR
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Few pics of new shop.

office and lounge paint scheme

Hunter wheel and tire machines

3 phase Rotary lifts

Electric being finished

Shot from the back wall

201-666-3500
FACEBOOK
info@acor4x4.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Unread 11-02-2011, 04:46 PM   #57
1 ton yj
2000 XJ Cherokee 

your shop makes mine look like a tool shed
1 ton yj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-2011, 06:00 PM   #58
Jay@ACOR
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Well our current/old location is about the size of a 747 bathroom in comparison....1600 sq ft upgraded to 8000 lol. Im really excited its going to be epic! The ramp is being installed in the next few days and then final touches and were good to go! ( 5ft high loading dock kinda hinders the ability for vehicles to enter lol...Jeeps might do ok but slamed BMW's and Exotics wont fair so well hahaha)
201-666-3500
FACEBOOK
info@acor4x4.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Unread 11-22-2011, 09:55 AM   #59
Jay@ACOR
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Update on the shop: 3 out of 5 lifts are in, Hunter Hawkeye alignment rack going in as we speak, air lines and hoses currently being run, Hunter wheel and tire machines are installed, vehicle entrance ramp is finished, all paint and electrical is done. All thats left is getting all the tools and shop equipment out of here and into the new place and firing up the compressor to get work done! More pics of the complete transformation to come shortly, stay tuned.
201-666-3500
FACEBOOK
info@acor4x4.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Unread 11-23-2011, 06:10 PM   #60
Jay@ACOR
1995 XJ Cherokee 

WE ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS!!!!!!!!! Bring it on guys and gals, ACOR is officially open for business and ready to take over the world! The new facilty is done and we are in full swing so call or stop by to check it out and lets get some nasty rigs built/fixed for the winter season!
201-666-3500
FACEBOOK
info@acor4x4.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.