New offroad jeep shop in north jersey!!!!!!! - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New Jersey Jeep Forum > New offroad jeep shop in north jersey!!!!!!!

Rampage Bowless Soft Top Oconee offroadAlloy USA Still AvailableAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 07-10-2011, 11:36 AM   #31
Jay@ACOR
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Well, Enjoying both is definitely a reason for the opening of this shop, however I have been into wheeling and Jeeps for quite a while now. For me its always been a hobby that I loved and really wanted to pursue as a career by owning/running my own shop. Unfortunately, I've never had the funds to be able to open my own business. After leaving my last job at a quite corrupt dealership I ended up being recruited to AUTOcouture Motoring due to my colleague knowing about my 4x4 love and want to run a Jeep shop. They had the investor that loved the idea, and they had me, the guy who couldn't wait to get something like this going.
As for your questions about engine, suspension, and fab work etc...We will be performing any kind of suspension modifications or repairs you need, from a basic budget boost to building a custom system, whatever your heart desires. Engine work will include regular maintenance, adding performance mods, or drivetrain swaps. All metal/fab work is going to be taking place in house, however this will not be at the immediate start of the shop opening. To start we are going to have a very nice Miller welder, Mandrel bender, plasma cutter, and MAYBE a pressbrake, reason for this is the shear fact that fabrication tools cost A LOT of money to buy and funds need to be equally distributed right now. Lastly, labor rates. The standard rate at this shop will be $92.00/hr, however fab work is going to be a totally different rate which is still to be decided due to the labor and time it takes. Once the doors are open we will be introducing a 10% labor discount to all new customers, and a fixed discount rate of 15% to all military, police, fire, ems, public service men and women.
I hope this gives you some answers to your questions and i totally understand your concerns, but all I can say is the proof is in the pudding, once this shop officially opens , it is going to be an awesome place to come and get mods done and just hang out and talk shop.

Thanks again
Jay
ACOR

201-666-3500
FACEBOOK
info@acor4x4.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

" Your one stop Jeep and truck shop in Northeast New Jersey. We Specialize in the modification, installation, and repair of all Jeep models."
Jay@ACOR is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-13-2011, 10:01 PM   #32
Jay@ACOR
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Hey everyone, just letting you guys/gals know we are currently booking appointments and taking orders for any and all Jeep work. We will be performing this work at the current AUTOcouture shop until our new shop is finished being revamped near the end of August/September. We also are starting our shop truck build in the next week or so which will be as follows: 1995 XJ Cherokee, BDS 4.5 Long Arm, AA SYE, MT Sidebiters, 35x12.50x15 MT/R Kevlar, Or-Fab front and rear bumpers, Smittybuilt winch, Skidrow Engine/Trans skid, Custom driveshaft, Rock Krawler Steering, MORE steering brace, UPOL Raptor Lined Exterior and some other goodies. A build thread will be started asap and many pics will follow. Anyone interested in getting some work done please PM me or call the shop at 201-666-3500 and we will set something up. Just a reminder we are currently vendors for BDS Suspension, Zone Suspension, 4wd.com, and Quadratec with many more to come.
201-666-3500
FACEBOOK
info@acor4x4.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

" Your one stop Jeep and truck shop in Northeast New Jersey. We Specialize in the modification, installation, and repair of all Jeep models."
Unread 07-19-2011, 01:41 PM   #33
apentivolpi
2013 JK Wrangler 

I hope to come and check out the shop soon
apentivolpi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-19-2011, 02:46 PM   #34
Jay@ACOR
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Feel free anytime man, plenty of car/truck eye candy to take a peek at.
201-666-3500
FACEBOOK
info@acor4x4.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Unread 07-22-2011, 01:21 AM   #35
elusivexj
2001 XJ Cherokee 

hmmmmmmm i live in staten island and use to work for mcdonagh jeep dodge in east brunswick so i kinda know the area might come by and check it out =) wat would u charge for a 3" lift install ?
elusivexj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-22-2011, 12:15 PM   #36
Jay@ACOR
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Depends on which lift you'd like. If you can pm me some details on your jeep and your ideas for it we can put something together.
201-666-3500
FACEBOOK
info@acor4x4.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Unread 08-03-2011, 07:47 AM   #37
Jay@ACOR
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Plenty of appointments open in august, let's get some Jeeps in! Call the shop anytime with questions or concerns.

Jay
ACOR
201-666-3500
201-666-3500
FACEBOOK
info@acor4x4.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Unread 08-03-2011, 01:05 PM   #38
thorondor1979

How far would it be to drive to you guy from Astoria new York ?
thorondor1979 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-03-2011, 06:27 PM   #39
Jay@ACOR
1995 XJ Cherokee 

It would take about 40 minutes according to Google Maps!
201-666-3500
FACEBOOK
info@acor4x4.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Unread 08-07-2011, 03:40 PM   #40
ridebmxfbm
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Can you guys get pitbull tires?
Detroit Lockers front and rear

Central Jersey 4x4
ridebmxfbm is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-08-2011, 06:48 PM   #41
Jay@ACOR
1995 XJ Cherokee 

What ever you need we can get you. Let me know the size's your thinking of and date you need them by and we'll get something going for you!
201-666-3500
FACEBOOK
info@acor4x4.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Unread 08-11-2011, 12:36 PM   #42
ridebmxfbm
1999 XJ Cherokee 

PM Me a quote on 4 Pitbull Rocker Radials 35/12.50/15 Thanks
Detroit Lockers front and rear

Central Jersey 4x4
ridebmxfbm is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-18-2011, 10:47 AM   #43
Jay@ACOR
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Hey guys Jay at ACOR, just updating on the news on the shop. WE GOT OUR NEW BUILDING!!!! Its is in South Hackensack off of the Green St. Exit, 7,000 square feet, 6 new lifts ( 12,000lb lift for you big boys), Alignment rack, Hunter road force balancer and mounting machine, Miller Autoset 211 Welder, Miller Plasma Cutter, 20 Ton Press, upstairs customer lounge with all the creature comforts of home, with plenty more surprises for those of you who come by. Operations at the new facility will be starting September 1st, NO BS this time, the deal is final and the building is ours! Remember 10% off labor for new customers ( which is all of you) and any mods or regular service you need, we've got you covered! So come by and check it out in September and I promise you wont be disappointed.
201-666-3500
FACEBOOK
info@acor4x4.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Unread 08-18-2011, 10:56 AM   #44
nyrangersfan19
2012 JK Wrangler 

Ok, now THIS place I will be stopping in to see. I work in Hackensack, running a wholesale Autoparts store right on Hudson St. Right in my backyard. When are you going to be in the building? Pm me.
nyrangersfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-20-2011, 09:24 PM   #45
Beefstew
Jub Jub

2006 TJ Wrangler 

After shopping around the area a bit for potential shops (most were a bit pricey and a bit abrasive as far as costumer service goes) to do work on my new Jeep, I contacted and met up with Jay. Was an extremely nice fella. Talked jeeps for a bit. Got a chance to check out his rig. He certainly does nice work. Im very excited for them to install my lift this week.

If any of you guys in the area need stuff done and are looking for someone who is going to devote the extra time and go out of his way to get to really know you and exactly what you are looking to do, I would certainly suggest ya shoot Jay a PM. It sounds like a plug I know, but I really look forward to doing business with him and AutocoutureOffroad.
Beefstew is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.