New offroad jeep shop in north jersey!!!!!!! - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New Jersey Jeep Forum > New offroad jeep shop in north jersey!!!!!!!

Rubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955XHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at Oco

Unread 06-26-2011, 07:37 AM   #16
Jay@ACOR
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Flyers being made this week, look for them to start appearing on your rigs under your windshield wipers! 5 Days and counting!!!

201-666-3500
FACEBOOK
info@acor4x4.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

" Your one stop Jeep and truck shop in Northeast New Jersey. We Specialize in the modification, installation, and repair of all Jeep models."
Jay@ACOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2011, 12:39 PM   #17
Jay@ACOR
1995 XJ Cherokee 

UPDATE: ACOR is now an Official dealer for BDS Suspension! JK's, XJ's, TJ's, CJ's etc...we've got you covered!
201-666-3500
FACEBOOK
info@acor4x4.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

" Your one stop Jeep and truck shop in Northeast New Jersey. We Specialize in the modification, installation, and repair of all Jeep models."
Unread 06-29-2011, 02:54 AM   #18
pile_alcalineNJ
1998 XJ Cherokee 

whats your history/experience in the jeeping world? and also, having jeeps by beamers sounds like heaven to me, what i would do to get my hands on E21 or E30
Unread 06-29-2011, 09:39 AM   #19
Jay@ACOR
1995 XJ Cherokee 

We at AUTOcouture have 18 years worth of Master Technician experience as a whole. I personally am a factory trained Jeep/Dodge/Chrysler A Tech with plenty of experience on the trails as well. From winching out of a mud hole to banging out u-joints on the trail, we know what it takes to build quality rigs that are purpose built and perform flawlessly. As for the BMW end of the spectrum, we regularly build 500+hp E92 M3's and all the in-betweens. Give the shop a call at (201)666-3500 anytime from the hours of 8:30am-6:00pm Mon-Sat to talk to me (Jay) or the Foreman of the BMW shop (Tom). We will be finishing up the website within the next week to two weeks, which will feature projects that are up and coming at ACOR, as well as pricing, parts, and events that will be held at ACOR. As for a E21/E30 for yourself, I believe a visit to the BMW shop is in order to satisfy the urge.
201-666-3500
FACEBOOK
info@acor4x4.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Unread 06-30-2011, 12:37 AM   #20
pile_alcalineNJ
1998 XJ Cherokee 

haha yeah well i mean i work right in ridgewood....for now, but deffinitly will have to check you guys out, got a few things that need to be done and my basic tools/gravel driveway are no fun to work in
Unread 06-30-2011, 06:46 AM   #21
Jay@ACOR
1995 XJ Cherokee 

That sounds great! Starting tomorrow anything you need looked at, ordered,or fixed bring it by. We feel your pain working on gravel with limited resources so were going to help you out anyway we can.
201-666-3500
FACEBOOK
info@acor4x4.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Unread 06-30-2011, 02:43 PM   #22
pile_alcalineNJ
1998 XJ Cherokee 

word well im off from work the next couple of days so i might swing by
Unread 06-30-2011, 08:26 PM   #23
Jay@ACOR
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Sounds good to me. We are closed Monday for July 4th but will be open Mon - Sat thereafter
201-666-3500
FACEBOOK
info@acor4x4.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Unread 07-05-2011, 12:51 PM   #24
Jay@ACOR
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Hello everybody, This is Jay from ACOR. Just giving a little update on the shop situation, unfortunatly the shop we were going to be occupying is no longer going to be available for ACOR. We are currently in the process of looking for a new building to compile both businesses into. This new building is going to be equipped with state of the art machines and tools, as well as having a beautiful waiting area for the customers. Keep checking back at this thread for more updates on when we will be 100% up and running. Any questions or comments on wanting to place parts orders or make appoitments, please PM me and I will get back to you ASAP.

Thanks for your patience
Jay
ACOR
201-666-3500
FACEBOOK
info@acor4x4.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Unread 07-06-2011, 10:11 PM   #25
Beefstew
Jub Jub

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by autocouture View Post
Hello everybody, This is Jay from ACOR. Just giving a little update on the shop situation, unfortunatly the shop we were going to be occupying is no longer going to be available for ACOR. We are currently in the process of looking for a new building to compile both businesses into. This new building is going to be equipped with state of the art machines and tools, as well as having a beautiful waiting area for the customers. Keep checking back at this thread for more updates on when we will be 100% up and running. Any questions or comments on wanting to place parts orders or make appoitments, please PM me and I will get back to you ASAP.

Thanks for your patience
Jay
ACOR
Ill be watching this thread... When you guys are up in running, im sure ill bring ya some business... Been wanting to lift the new jeep for a while now...
Beefstew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2011, 06:29 AM   #26
nyrangersfan19
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by autocouture View Post

Thanks for your patience
Jay
ACOR
How does a business claim they are going to open 7/1, then find out 7/5 they won't have access to the building? Doesn't sound like planning is a strong suit.
nyrangersfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2011, 07:34 AM   #27
Jay@ACOR
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Best laid plans of mice and men often go astray unfortunately. Your sentiment of frustration is echoed through all of us here, who have been planning this expansion for almost 3 months now. In short, we were purchasing the business and leasing the space. The woman selling the business tried some shady things, and additionally the landlord decided to write into what would have been the new lease, a ludicrous parking fine, $200 per car not in a painted line (who likes to stay within the lines neway) and only 6 TOTAL spots for both NJ's elite BMW tuner, and it's up and coming brother from another mother, Off-road specialty shop. That was not gonna fly with any of us, and we were not going to be bullied or lured into a severely binding lease agreement that would have compromised our integrity and customers accessibility to us. In order to serve both customer and demographic bases fully would require a much larger facility. We have the man-power and resourcefulness to service both at ACM, and will, as our search for a larger more accessible shop continues, hopefully on or just off Rt.17. That is a multi-million dollar maneuver though and as such, requires even more diligence to both soldier a search and maintain our impeccable satisfaction rating at the shop. We look forward to working with all of you to better serve the NJ area's needs for elite Jeep and Off-road specialty modifications.

Jay
ACOR
201-666-3500
FACEBOOK
info@acor4x4.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Unread 07-08-2011, 11:59 AM   #28
mattdjga
1984 CJ7 

Just found this post and was super excited and then...DANG IT! Based on your last post I am assuming you are servicing Jeeps at your BMW shop? What's schedule like, when would I be able to get my Jeep in? Bought it several months ago as a do-it-yourself fixer-upper, but there are some things I just don't have the time, tools, or expertise for.

I am excited about a local, live on Picatinny Arsenal, Jeep shop that knows Jeeps as opposed to a regular shop that fixes anything.

Do you plan on offering a military discount?

Thanks.

Matt
mattdjga is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2011, 03:14 PM   #29
Jay@ACOR
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Great to hear from you Matt. We have 2 vices in life. Mud and speed. As long as you don't mind your 4x4 sharing a roof with a few superchargered M3's, we would love to help you fill in the gaps on your Jeep. We are very, very busy, but would love to hear from you about what the truck needs and wants, and the direction you are intending on going with it. We have a promotional discount planned for all new customers, as well as a standing labor discount for all military, fire, police, and ems servicemen and women. Unfortunately they cannot be combined Shoot me a PM with your info and idea's and we can speak about it further.

Jay
Foreman and Master Mechanic
ACOR
201-666-3500
FACEBOOK
info@acor4x4.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Unread 07-09-2011, 12:02 AM   #30
ohvkj
2002 TJ Wrangler 

I'm Just curious at the sense of how does a BMW Shop get into 4x4s/Jeeps? sure i can understand enjoying both but they are 2 different subjects together. I help start a very succesful 4x4 shop in NC and really just want to know your basis on everything. metal work? Engine? Suspension? at what pricing? labor and fab work? not trying to put u on the spot. your a good drive away so i would want to make sure ur legit to the world of 4x4ing

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.