New offroad jeep shop in north jersey!!!!!!! - Page 15 - JeepForum.com
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #211 of 286 Old 06-07-2013, 01:48 PM Thread Starter
Jay@ACOR
Member
1995 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Fairlawn
Posts: 163
Of course! Give the shop a call and ill hook you up. 2016663500 thanks


AUTOcouture Off-Road
15-01 Pollitt Drive Suite 6
Fair Lawn, NJ 07410
201-666-3500
FACEBOOK
info@acor4x4.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

" Your one stop Jeep and truck shop in Northeast New Jersey. We Specialize in the modification, installation, and repair of all Jeep models."
Jay@ACOR is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #212 of 286 Old 06-07-2013, 03:37 PM
Geminixj71
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: New Milford
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay@ACOR View Post
Of course! Give the shop a call and ill hook you up. 2016663500 thanks
Cool Jay!! I will give your shop a call tomorrow or Monday. Also will need a new hood latch cable and washer fluid motor.

Last edited by Geminixj71; 06-07-2013 at 04:03 PM.
Geminixj71 is offline  
post #213 of 286 Old 06-08-2013, 03:37 PM
Geminixj71
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: New Milford
Posts: 7
Just talked to Jay today he will be ordering my suspension tires and wheels for my old XJ. Can't wait to get it installed!

Last edited by Geminixj71; 06-08-2013 at 03:50 PM.
Geminixj71 is offline  
post #214 of 286 Old 06-18-2013, 10:43 AM
biffgnar
Moderator
 
biffgnar's Avatar
2006 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Westchester, NY
Posts: 18,857
Thank you Jay for doing some nice value added (i.e. non-bolt-on) work to my TJ. Front and rear shock mounts outboarded and towers extended. Rear upper coil spring buckets relocated and new frame side rear trackbar mount fabbed from scratch. Was a lot of work that requires a decent amount of time and patience to get it all right. Fox 2.0" remote reservoir shocks with custom tune from Alltech Motorsports tucked in there nicely. Fronts are 11" travel and rears are 12". Travel split pretty close to 50/50. More detailed photos available if anyone interested.
Attached Thumbnails
TJ Autocouture.jpg  

Dakar Style Rally Raid in North America: www.sonorarally.com
biffgnar is online now  
post #215 of 286 Old 06-18-2013, 10:47 AM
SKI_VT
Registered User
2000 WJ 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Hawthorne
Posts: 503
Quote:
Originally Posted by biffgnar
Thank you Jay for doing some nice value added (i.e. non-bolt-on) work to my TJ. Front and rear shock mounts outboarded and towers extended. Rear upper coil spring buckets relocated and new frame side rear trackbar mount fabbed from scratch. Was a lot of work that requires a decent amount of time and patience to get it all right. Fox 2.0" remote reservoir shocks with custom tune from Alltech Motorsports tucked in there nicely. Fronts are 11" travel and rears are 12". Travel split pretty close to 50/50. More detailed photos available if anyone interested.
Saw this in person last week,
I love the jeep man! And I like that currie you got sitting in the rear !
The work he did on the frame and shock towers are pretty impressive as well

"You people make it sound like Claytons are made from gold and unicorn bones while everyone else uses PVC and spaghetti noodles."
"The Great Turtle Race! -> Iceland vs. Bushwhacker! -> Place your bets!"
SKI_VT is offline  
post #216 of 286 Old 06-18-2013, 10:49 AM
biffgnar
Moderator
 
biffgnar's Avatar
2006 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Westchester, NY
Posts: 18,857
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKI_VT View Post
Saw this in person last week,
I love the jeep man! And I like that currie you got sitting in the rear !
The work he did on the frame and shock towers are pretty impressive as well
Thanks! Actually have a matching front axle on its way!

Dakar Style Rally Raid in North America: www.sonorarally.com
biffgnar is online now  
post #217 of 286 Old 06-18-2013, 10:54 AM
SKI_VT
Registered User
2000 WJ 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Hawthorne
Posts: 503
Quote:
Originally Posted by biffgnar

Thanks! Actually have a matching front axle on its way!
Haha now you're just rubbing it in..

Ill be there next Monday with mine, won't be as impressive as yours though, congrats!

"You people make it sound like Claytons are made from gold and unicorn bones while everyone else uses PVC and spaghetti noodles."
"The Great Turtle Race! -> Iceland vs. Bushwhacker! -> Place your bets!"
SKI_VT is offline  
post #218 of 286 Old 06-22-2013, 03:42 PM
Thegame81
Registered User
2015 WK 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: New Milford
Posts: 73
Just wanted to say that I have been to ACOR 4X4 many times and the guys are great over there. Jay is awesome to deal with and has always been very helpful with me. Not to mention the shop just kicks *** and builds some badass toys. They did an AEV 2.5 lift, rear bumper and tire carrier, black pintlers, and 315 duratracs and I love the way it all came out. They also solved my mystery noise in my Jeep for me last week. Great guys and I def look forward to going back for more mods in the future!!
Thegame81 is offline  
post #219 of 286 Old 06-23-2013, 06:59 AM
Geminixj71
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: New Milford
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thegame81 View Post
Just wanted to say that I have been to ACOR 4X4 many times and the guys are great over there. Jay is awesome to deal with and has always been very helpful with me. Not to mention the shop just kicks *** and builds some badass toys. They did an AEV 2.5 lift, rear bumper and tire carrier, black pintlers, and 315 duratracs and I love the way it all came out. They also solved my mystery noise in my Jeep for me last week. Great guys and I def look forward to going back for more mods in the future!!

Good to hear. Can't wait to get my Xj in their shop!

Last edited by Geminixj71; 06-23-2013 at 12:20 PM.
Geminixj71 is offline  
post #220 of 286 Old 06-23-2013, 04:54 PM
Thegame81
Registered User
2015 WK 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: New Milford
Posts: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geminixj71 View Post
Good to hear. Can't wait to get my Xj in their shop!
You live in new Milford? Lol so do I yea you will be very happy with acor. They are good guys.
Thegame81 is offline  
post #221 of 286 Old 06-24-2013, 02:52 PM
Geminixj71
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: New Milford
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thegame81 View Post
You live in new Milford? Lol so do I yea you will be very happy with acor. They are good guys.

Haha I just realized that you live in New Milford! Again thanks for the info can't wait to start modding!!!
Geminixj71 is offline  
post #222 of 286 Old 07-01-2013, 03:02 PM
larjeep
Registered User
2006 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: the big city.
Posts: 824
Check out the 4x4 shop in lake hoptacong they r great.

DO IT ALL, AND THAN SOME!
larjeep is offline  
post #223 of 286 Old 07-02-2013, 05:55 AM
SKI_VT
Registered User
2000 WJ 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Hawthorne
Posts: 503
Quote:
Originally Posted by larjeep
Check out the 4x4 shop in lake hoptacong they r great.
Lol no they're not..
They screwed me hard last time I went there

"You people make it sound like Claytons are made from gold and unicorn bones while everyone else uses PVC and spaghetti noodles."
"The Great Turtle Race! -> Iceland vs. Bushwhacker! -> Place your bets!"
SKI_VT is offline  
post #224 of 286 Old 07-02-2013, 06:18 AM
flexsaharatj
Registered User
2005 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: New York
Posts: 1,377
^^ I mean not for anything but I went to the lake h for death wobble and my brakes an was told an alignment would fix it and to bleed the system. $60.00 later and an hour out still have death wobble on my stock jeep and brakes are still poor

Jay I've pmd you haven't heard back

Check check is this thing on?
flexsaharatj is offline  
post #225 of 286 Old 07-02-2013, 06:28 AM Thread Starter
Jay@ACOR
Member
1995 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Fairlawn
Posts: 163
Flex I've gotten your PMs however was with how busy we are rarely get a chance to sit in front of a computer you're better off calling the shop I believe you have the number if not it's 201-666-3500 please give me a call and we'll definitely the situation sorry for not getting back to you sooner

AUTOcouture Off-Road
15-01 Pollitt Drive Suite 6
Fair Lawn, NJ 07410
201-666-3500
FACEBOOK
info@acor4x4.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

" Your one stop Jeep and truck shop in Northeast New Jersey. We Specialize in the modification, installation, and repair of all Jeep models."
Jay@ACOR is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.



Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Jeep Forums Replies Last Post
North Jersey/ NYC Jeeps OneW1ckedXJ New Jersey Jeep Forum 65 12-23-2011 08:27 PM
North Jersey Meet N' Hike!!! FleXJay New Jersey Jeep Forum 3 05-03-2011 03:31 PM
North Jersey Jeep Club monthy meeting 4/19/11 Irongrave New Jersey Jeep Forum 11 04-26-2011 07:11 PM
North jersey jeep club BlackHeep New Jersey Jeep Forum 0 04-24-2010 05:11 PM
anyone from central or south jersey going to jeep fundraiser in north jersey for hp? gotmudnj New Jersey Jeep Forum 3 04-23-2010 11:45 AM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome