New offroad jeep shop in north jersey!!!!!!! - Page 13 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New Jersey Jeep Forum > New offroad jeep shop in north jersey!!!!!!!

Eliminate Hood Flutter!!!Steinjäger photo contest!TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 05-29-2012, 05:17 PM   #181
SKI_VT
2000 WJ 

Jay can you clear your PMs and message me when you do,
I wanna ask you something about the wj.

Ps. Just dropped it off and left the keys in the office

Unread 07-11-2012, 04:06 PM   #182
biffgnar
Web Wheeler

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Thanks to Jay for tracking down an electrical bug today in my daughter's XJ. Something that I had neither the patience or the expertise to do. Not as sexy as lifts and suspensions, but still something that needed to be done. Jay will be helping me with some sexy work on my TJ suspension as soon as I get a few bucks saved up.
Unread 07-11-2012, 05:55 PM   #183
musclezmarinara
2012 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by biffgnar
Thanks to Jay for tracking down an electrical bug today in my daughter's XJ. Something that I had neither the patience or the expertise to do. Not as sexy as lifts and suspensions, but still something that needed to be done. Jay will be helping me with some sexy work on my TJ suspension as soon as I get a few bucks saved up.
Truck looks great man awesome with the moabs! Welcome to acor !
Unread 07-11-2012, 06:01 PM   #184
SKI_VT
2000 WJ 

Are you guys still going to rausch?
Unread 07-11-2012, 08:56 PM   #185
musclezmarinara
2012 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKI_VT
Are you guys still going to rausch?
We are sir
Unread 08-08-2012, 09:35 PM   #186
SKI_VT
2000 WJ 

Bump,
And a Thanks to Jay for Helping me with my cracking Welds problem
Also jay, I maybe be picking up a Dana 44a for the jeep ! more work for you hahaha
Unread 10-11-2012, 04:21 PM   #187
Jay@ACOR
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Long time since an update! Lots of great stuff going on over here and a bit hectic hence the late update. Got a Dana 60 with Gears and Mini-Spool sitting here waitin for customer pick up, 4 JK builds have come through in the past month and they came out great! Pics to come!

A brand new website is being unveiled soon so keep your eyes open, we also have an Instagram going with a bunch of our latest builds and some older pics being uploaded daily. User name on Instagram is "acor_4x4" so check us out on there! We are also going to be putting together some Lift/Wheel/Tire packages for you guys so gimmie a shout at what you want to see.

Winter is coming so lets get your rigs ready for some snow wheeling or just some mild winter maintenance!

-Jay
201-666-3500
FACEBOOK
info@acor4x4.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

" Your one stop Jeep and truck shop in Northeast New Jersey. We Specialize in the modification, installation, and repair of all Jeep models."
Jay@ACOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-11-2012, 05:06 PM   #188
SKI_VT
2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay@ACOR
Long time since an update! Lots of great stuff going on over here and a bit hectic hence the late update. Got a Dana 60 with Gears and Mini-Spool sitting here waitin for customer pick up, 4 JK builds have come through in the past month and they came out great! Pics to come!

A brand new website is being unveiled soon so keep your eyes open, we also have an Instagram going with a bunch of our latest builds and some older pics being uploaded daily. User name on Instagram is "acor_4x4" so check us out on there! We are also going to be putting together some Lift/Wheel/Tire packages for you guys so gimmie a shout at what you want to see.

Winter is coming so lets get your rigs ready for some snow wheeling or just some mild winter maintenance!

-Jay
Hey man ya never got back to me!
I got a Dana44a ready to go in and gears ready to in the front D30
And I need the metal support for my tire carrier!
Unread 10-11-2012, 05:18 PM   #189
Jay@ACOR
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Sorry ski! It's been a bit crazy here latley pm me more details on those axles
201-666-3500
FACEBOOK
info@acor4x4.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

" Your one stop Jeep and truck shop in Northeast New Jersey. We Specialize in the modification, installation, and repair of all Jeep models."
Unread 10-24-2012, 02:50 PM   #190
disheveledhair
1988 XJ Cherokee 

Just followed ya on instagram. Wish I had the money to do a lift but might be coming up for some maintenance soon! Only an hour from home and just a half hour from work.
Unread 10-25-2012, 08:09 AM   #191
Jay@ACOR
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Just let us know man and we'll set you up!
201-666-3500
FACEBOOK
info@acor4x4.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Unread 10-25-2012, 04:30 PM   #192
larjeep
2006 LJ Wrangler 

hello jay. i am looking at wanting to get a 3" suspension coil lift with shocks. and also a tire and wheel set up. can you put together a package deal on this job. let me know.. you can pm me if you like thanks.
Unread 10-25-2012, 06:42 PM   #193
flexsaharatj
2010 JK Wrangler 

I have a 2000 WJ and I need to install new tie rod ends, and the carrier bearings in the rear differential. Been getting a really strange noise and believe I've narrowed it down to this.

can you PM me what approximate cost for the job would be?

thanks

EDIT: ok I did some poking around and came up with this in my help thread

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f310/...gears-1433478/

sounds like it's in the rear, driver's side tire, possible axle bearing? not sure if carrier bearing in differential.

None the less, can I get a quote for the axle bearing/ and or just the carrier bearings in the diff? I want to get this fixed, I already did the tie rods. thanks.

Firefighters Jeep Club
flexsaharatj is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-31-2012, 06:49 PM   #194
flexsaharatj
2010 JK Wrangler 

EDIT: ok I did some poking around and came up with this in my help thread

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f310/...gears-1433478/

sounds like it's in the rear, driver's side tire, possible axle bearing? not sure if carrier bearing in differential.

None the less, can I get a quote for the axle bearing/ and or just the carrier bearings in the diff? I want to get this fixed, I already did the tie rods. thanks.

Firefighters Jeep Club
flexsaharatj is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2012, 09:43 AM   #195
Jay@ACOR
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Ladies and Gentlemen we are back in business, the shop has full power and we are playing some serious games of catch up from the past week of being closed. I hope all of you got through the storm relatively unscathed and are getting power back at a steady rate. Please call the the shop to reschedule your appointment if you had one.

Stay Safe
Jay
201-666-3500
FACEBOOK
info@acor4x4.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.