New offroad jeep shop in north jersey!!!!!!! - Page 11 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New Jersey Jeep Forum > New offroad jeep shop in north jersey!!!!!!!

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueOfficial Chassis Saver Rust Preventive Truck & Auto Un

Unread 03-27-2012, 08:30 AM   #151
Jay@ACOR
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Any day Monday-Saturday 9am-6pm will do just fine.

201-666-3500
FACEBOOK
info@acor4x4.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

" Your one stop Jeep and truck shop in Northeast New Jersey. We Specialize in the modification, installation, and repair of all Jeep models."
Jay@ACOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2012, 01:34 PM   #152
SKI_VT
2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay@ACOR
Any day Monday-Saturday 9am-6pm will do just fine.
I'm coming by later today, hopefully so
Just a heads up
Unread 03-28-2012, 05:39 PM   #153
SKI_VT
2000 WJ 

Went into the shop to check it out
And it's just beautiful inside even thought the offroad trucks weren't there!

Jay- thanks a lot for showing me around,
I just got off the phone with kolak and I ordered the muffler and HIgh flow cat, should be 2 weeks out or so.

And also, i failed miserably at putting on the Acor decal... Haha it just didn't want to stick for me unfortunately!

But anyways if anyone else is around here in North jersey, I recommend you stop by and check out the shop! It's pretty nice, and organised, even though it was "messy"!
Unread 03-28-2012, 07:46 PM   #154
RRP777
2012 JK Wrangler 

Picked up my jeep today from ACOR. Jay did a great job,couldn't be any happier.. Thanks Jay. Here are two pics I took, Jay if you have any others doing the job would be nice.
imag0105.jpg   imag0102.jpg  
RRP777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2012, 07:58 PM   #155
SKI_VT
2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRP777
Picked up my jeep today from ACOR. Jay did a great job,couldn't be any happier.. Thanks Jay. Here are two pics I took, Jay if you have any others doing the job would be nice.
I went in tight after you left,
I asked about your JK and jay said you had just left!
I'm glad you liked it though, looks awesome
Unread 03-28-2012, 08:41 PM   #156
RRP777
2012 JK Wrangler 

Yea I'm real happy.

Thanks SKI
Unread 03-28-2012, 08:45 PM   #157
RRP777
2012 JK Wrangler 

SKI

Looks like Tom should be getting his 4" BDS lift done Monday on his 2002 WJ
Unread 03-28-2012, 09:11 PM   #158
SKI_VT
2000 WJ 

Quote:
Yea I'm real happy.

Thanks SKI
Quote:
SKI

Looks like Tom should be getting his 4" BDS lift done Monday on his 2002 WJ
No problem rob!
I just wish I couldve not gotten lost in that industrial park and I would've made it haha

I'm planning on doing some Clayton long arms later on but my project for ACOR Is gonna be my new exhaust, and I just have to wait for that to come in soon!

Tom- get me some pics of that WJ once it's done!
Unread 03-28-2012, 09:26 PM   #159
RRP777
2012 JK Wrangler 

SKI

Yours sounds like it will be nice when done post up some pics when it is.
Unread 03-30-2012, 10:40 AM   #160
Jay@ACOR
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Plenty of parts arrived today! 4" BDS kit w/Fox Shox for a WJ with 9500 SS upgrade, and 2" BDS springs with Discos and 9500 SS upgrade as well. Also new tires in for a 1999 XJ and 2012 KK Liberty both went with MT/R Kevlars, XJ is getting 33x12.50x15 and the KK is getting 285/75/16....this should be interesting!
201-666-3500
FACEBOOK
info@acor4x4.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

" Your one stop Jeep and truck shop in Northeast New Jersey. We Specialize in the modification, installation, and repair of all Jeep models."
Unread 03-30-2012, 11:19 AM   #161
SKI_VT
2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay@ACOR View Post
Plenty of parts arrived today! 4" BDS kit w/Fox Shox for a WJ with 9500 SS upgrade, and 2" BDS springs with Discos and 9500 SS upgrade as well. Also new tires in for a 1999 XJ and 2012 KK Liberty both went with MT/R Kevlars, XJ is getting 33x12.50x15 and the KK is getting 285/75/16....this should be interesting!
Take some Pics for us!
SKI_VT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2012, 11:59 AM   #162
biffgnar
Web Wheeler

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Question for you Jay? Thinking that a rear Antirock is going to be the easiest (and best) rear swaybar option with my Currie F9. Trying to decide whether better to have you weld the tabs on the axle before or after install. Obviously easier access with axle out, although I think even with the axle in access shouldn't be bad with the wheel, calipers and rotor off (converting to rear discs as part of axle swap). If we wait till installed maybe will be able to better position the tabs based on whether I end up with the bar behind or in front of the axle. I'm thinking I will have room behind and I think it is supposed to work a little better behind, but won't be sure till getting everything in. Thoughts?
Unread 03-30-2012, 12:17 PM   #163
Jay@ACOR
1995 XJ Cherokee 

I think we should wait until its installed to get the positioning of the brackets just right, that way we know where the rear is going to sit and can adjust from there. The design of the anti rock makes it a more or less bolt on ordeal if its behind the axle, however i have seen installs of it in front of the axle, but that was due to the fact of coilover kits requiring outboarding of the coil overs and other from modifications that made the original install position of the antirock null and void. Placing it in the front also requires bracketry to be custom made or modified for a different style fram mounting point. All in all i would go with the rear mount for the sheer fact that its how the bar was designed in the first place.
201-666-3500
FACEBOOK
info@acor4x4.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Unread 04-03-2012, 06:52 AM   #164
Tb02wj
2002 WJ 

I got my wj done last night. Very pleased with the finished product. Thanks again jay, another great job done by jay at acor. Looking forward to getting more work done at your shop. Got me a cool acor window sticker, rob wants to know wheres his !!!!!!!
Tb02wj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2012, 07:12 AM   #165
SKI_VT
2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tb02wj
I got my wj done last night. Very pleased with the finished product. Thanks again jay, another great job done by jay at acor. Looking forward to getting more work done at your shop. Got me a cool acor window sticker, rob wants to know wheres his !!!!!!!
Where are the pics!
And goodluck with that decal, mine didn't wanna stick :/

Jay-
Are you guys up for building a whole steel bumper?
I'm in the process of getting the dimensions of one from a buddy on here.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.