JeepForum.com

JeepForum.com (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/)
-   New Jersey Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f360/)
-   -   New offroad jeep shop in north jersey!!!!!!! (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f360/new-offroad-jeep-shop-north-jersey-1231100/)

Jay@ACOR 06-23-2011 02:45 PM

New offroad jeep shop in north jersey!!!!!!!

Good Afternoon fellow Jeepers! This is Jay from AUTOcouture Offroad, Northern Jerseys brand new up and coming Jeep 4x4 shop.
First and foremost I'd like to take the time to say....FINALLY! A Jeep shop that's nearby! We are located in Fair Lawn, NJ in the heart of Bergen County, and will be specializing in the modification, installation, and repair of ALL your Jeep models. From basic budget boosts to full out coil over long arm suspensions, or just doing some basic maintenance we are your shop! We currently have vendor accounts setup with 4wd.com and Quadratec to suit all your 4x4 needs, however if you find something you like that those companies don't sell let us know! We will be more than happy to open up a vendor account with whomever carries the products you desire.
As part of our general maintenance and repair services we will only be using genuine OEM Jeep parts or equivalent(Crown, Mopar, AMC). Customers who supply their own parts will not be turned away, however we cannot stand behind a 3rd party manufacturers product.
In the end what we aim to do is provide the Jeepers in the Northern NJ and beyond with a pleasant experience and top quality workmanship that we STAND BEHIND!

Our opening date will be July 1st 2011, but in the meantime feel free to stop by our sister shop AUTOcouture Motoring. This shop is Northern Jerseys highly respected BMW tuning shop with a HUGE following. So lets get some orders going, appointments booked and get this ship sailing! Any questions on pricing and orders please feel free to PM me and I WILL respond as fast as humanly possible.

Jay
Manager/Foreman ACOR:cheers2:

MuddyJeepZJ 06-23-2011 09:41 PM

2 hours away from me, but maybe some sort of open house show/event would be good for your opening.

Jay@ACOR 06-24-2011 07:12 AM

We are currently trying to put together a 4th of july bbq for both shops, details to be posted soon.

cj8mike 06-24-2011 08:47 AM

Right next to T&K automotive.

Jay@ACOR 06-24-2011 09:16 AM

Actually the new shop is the TK shop which is about 25 feet from out sister company AUTOcouture Motoring.

cj8mike 06-24-2011 09:18 AM

where did Tony go?

Jay@ACOR 06-24-2011 11:02 AM

Well i hate to be the one to inform you of this but Tony took his own life almost a year ago. The shop has been shut down since his death. I didn't know him personally but i heard he was a pretty stand up guy.

cj8mike 06-24-2011 03:09 PM

holly ****! wow i used to use tony for years. had several friends worked for him.

Jay@ACOR 06-24-2011 10:15 PM

Just a little update on the status of some ideas. We are thinking of giving JeepForum members 15% off labor for the first month of us being open! If enough people are interested ( which would be awesome) we'll make it official.

4DoorXJ 06-24-2011 10:18 PM

where in hillsdale are you located? I live in paramus, about 10 min away

Jay@ACOR 06-24-2011 10:31 PM

Shop is located at 42 Lake Dr. in Hillsdale. The road its on is right around the corner from Broadway and Park Ave depending on which way you come from. If you drive by before the 1st it might not look like much is going on but there is soon to be a nice banner for the shop as well as flyers being put on many many jeep windshields in the area lol. If you feel like making a stop by, the sister shop AUTOcouture Motoring is open and in the same parking lot, i will currently be there building 600hp 2011 BMW M3's until the 1st to kill time haha.

nyrangersfan19 06-25-2011 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by autocouture (Post 11758726)
Well i hate to be the one to inform you of this but Tony took his own life almost a year ago. The shop has been shut down since his death.

You couldn't have just said Tony isn't there anymore, or something along those lines?

EDIT: I'm glad to see a new shop open and wish you success, but what do Jeeps, or even BMW's for that matter, have to do with clothing? Couture?

Jay@ACOR 06-25-2011 10:26 AM

Yes I definitely could have worded that better I apologize, as for the name its was just adopted over from the BMW shop since it will be running under the same LLC. Think of the modifications to your car/truck as a one of a kind fashion statement that defines you as a person lol. If it were just " couture off road" i could see the confusion, but Auto is before it meaning vehicle fashion.....get it? haha and thank you for the wishes on success!!

theskier74 06-25-2011 10:30 AM

i wish that you guys were in RI! your shop sounds awesome!

Jay@ACOR 06-25-2011 10:53 AM

Make the trip!!!! It will be well worth it, we are only 10min from the Tapenzee and about 30 min from the Lincoln Tunnel

The time now is 12:45 PM.