New Jersey jeep association - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New Jersey Jeep Forum > New Jersey jeep association

Metalcloak's Black Friday & Small Business Saturday SaNEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!! NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 01-13-2012, 09:40 AM   #1
94yjdude

New Jersey jeep association

Any members here? I was thinking of joining and wanted to see what you guys thought of them. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

94yjdude is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-13-2012, 10:36 AM   #2
mudboy
1998 ZJ 

there are a few members on here. I'm one of them. Here's my view. There's two ways of looking at it, both posistive. It's $40 or whatever it might be. With the sponsor discounts you can make that 40 back in one order of parts. the second view is that it's a group of very nice people to wheel with. The club is extremely active with monthly meetings and rides. The 2012 schedule is more like something happening every week. The money thats involved is nothing compared to teh freinds you will make. I have always been an anti-club person I always thought it was sorta redicyless and for newbs only. I grewup on the trails so why pay money to do the same thing. Once we knew my first son was coming I knew I wanted to do more family freindly activities. I decided to meet up with club on one of their first rides down a trail that I have been on at least 30 or 40 times in my life. I had a blast, I met a bunch of people that are into same things as I am. Over time I have not only accumalated fellow wheeling buddies but also people that are true freinds. By far I'm a proud member of NJJA!!!!
mudboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-13-2012, 11:22 AM   #3
94yjdude

Thanks so much for the reply. Sound like just what my wife and i are looking for. I saw on there web site there having an open house after the meeting tomorrow and i think ill be heading up to register.
Unread 01-13-2012, 12:40 PM   #4
mudboy
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94yjdude View Post
Thanks so much for the reply. Sound like just what my wife and i are looking for. I saw on there web site there having an open house after the meeting tomorrow and i think ill be heading up to register.
I'll be there for a short period. I'll have my 3 boys so not sure how long I'll be able to hang. I think you'll enjoy yorself with the club. As with any club or organization that is registeredc with the state, tehre will of course be the politics but thats very minor.
mudboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-13-2012, 01:28 PM   #5
MuddyJeepZJ
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I will be there and you can come to the meeting as well as they are open to everyone. Are you a member on the forum yet?
New Jersey Jeep Association
MuddyJeepZJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-13-2012, 02:41 PM   #6
94yjdude

No i didn't sign up on there forum yet. I was browsing though though. At what point in the day will they be excepting New applicants?
Unread 01-13-2012, 10:32 PM   #7
kashoggio

Same boat here... Going tomorrow at 10 to sign up and meet some new people

[FONT="Century Gothic"][COLOR="DarkRed"]"Some desire is necessary to keep life in motion."[/COLOR][/FONT]

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/2004-tj-rubicon-skittles-build-1152944/"][SIZE="4"][FONT="Showcard Gothic"][COLOR="Lime"]MY JEEP BUILD [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/URL]

[url="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f33/?uid=226258"]ITEMS FOR SALE [/url]

[url="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/groups/polish-jeepers/"][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="5"]POLISH JEEPERS CLUB[/SIZE][/COLOR] [/url]
kashoggio is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-14-2012, 07:04 AM   #8
sk1er18
2007 XK Commander 

I won't be at the meeting tomorrow but I joined as well. I also have a friend with a YJ project that mailed in an application, but he's not on the forums.
Unread 01-14-2012, 07:32 AM   #9
ohvkj
2002 TJ Wrangler 

I think there are a few clubs in Northern Jersey that I have found since I move to the area. Advice is to check them all out 1st befor you jump in. Club for me is people who want to help eachother, whether that is with your jeep or the community!! happy searching
Unread 01-14-2012, 01:03 PM   #10
cj8mike
1984 CJ8 

I am not a member but NJJA is a great club and has lots of good members, I have wheeled with them many times and plan on more in the future.

Mike
Pres NJJC
Unread 01-15-2012, 03:37 AM   #11
RedZJ
1996 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk1er18 View Post
I won't be at the meeting tomorrow but I joined as well. I also have a friend with a YJ project that mailed in an application, but he's not on the forums.
you never do anything. gosh.
RedZJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-17-2012, 10:52 PM   #12
GlobexMike

NJJA member (and sponsor) here. Great group of people. It's an excellent support network and can open your options up to new activities that you may not find on your own.

It's only $40. There's no reason not to join, go to a few events and see if it's something you'd want to stick with.
Unread 01-24-2013, 04:29 PM   #13
MuddyJeepZJ
2004 TJ Wrangler 

You can join again for 2013!
New Jersey Jeep Association
MuddyJeepZJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.