new jeep club/crew? - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New Jersey Jeep Forum > new jeep club/crew?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Reply
Unread 05-13-2013, 11:10 AM   #46
TgJ01
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 9
Got my lift on, I can make it out next weekend at some point, but not this weekend.

TgJ01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-23-2013, 04:54 PM   #47
DragoonLJ
Registered User
2006 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: woodbury, New Jersey
Posts: 133
Who's up to meet up this Sunday afternoon?
DragoonLJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-23-2013, 06:33 PM   #48
TheBlueKJ
Registered User
2003 KJ Liberty 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Glassboro, NJ
Posts: 332
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonLJ View Post
Who's up to meet up this Sunday afternoon?
I would be if I wasn't going away this weekend but in other good news my lift is on (or at least half on )
__________________
Blue 2003 Jeep Liberty Sport 4x4 Lifted, Front OME 790s/Bilstien, Custom Rear; 245/75/16 A/Ts KC Daylighters
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/my-blue-kj-1490445/ (build thread)
TheBlueKJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-10-2013, 03:59 PM   #49
jeepinjames20
Member
 
jeepinjames20's Avatar
1990 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Ewing, NJ
Posts: 274
Id go right now in the rain if it was allowed to be out there at night right rear shock be damed lol
__________________
_/|,[____],
--...-L-[]IIII[]-
.^._.^.-===-

()_) ()_)-o-)_)

JEEPen James


Firefighters Jeep Club

Build...Run...Break...Repair...Repeat...
jeepinjames20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2013, 05:02 AM   #50
DragoonLJ
Registered User
2006 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: woodbury, New Jersey
Posts: 133
Think I'm going to try for Wharton again this Sunday if anybody is interested.
DragoonLJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2013, 10:00 AM   #51
TheBlueKJ
Registered User
2003 KJ Liberty 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Glassboro, NJ
Posts: 332
I'll see if I can depending on my work schedule
__________________
Blue 2003 Jeep Liberty Sport 4x4 Lifted, Front OME 790s/Bilstien, Custom Rear; 245/75/16 A/Ts KC Daylighters
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/my-blue-kj-1490445/ (build thread)
TheBlueKJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2013, 10:10 AM   #52
DragoonLJ
Registered User
2006 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: woodbury, New Jersey
Posts: 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlueKJ View Post
I'll see if I can depending on my work schedule
Alright let me know
DragoonLJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2013, 08:48 PM   #53
push-my-button
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 149
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonLJ
Think I'm going to try for Wharton again this Sunday if anybody is interested.
Hey I'm new her I have a tj on 35s with a winch and some goodies I'm in for this Sunday I know the area rather well I was just out there tonight please let me know. Looking for a family atmosphere and not doing 90 threw the woods
push-my-button is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-14-2013, 05:41 AM   #54
DragoonLJ
Registered User
2006 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: woodbury, New Jersey
Posts: 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by push-my-button View Post

Hey I'm new her I have a tj on 35s with a winch and some goodies I'm in for this Sunday I know the area rather well I was just out there tonight please let me know. Looking for a family atmosphere and not doing 90 threw the woods
That's the ideal setup for the pines IMO. I'm still game for Sunday, I won't be able to get out there until the afternoon though, prob like 230-245, I work every Sunday, I don't fly through the woods so your good
DragoonLJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-14-2013, 07:14 AM   #55
push-my-button
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 149
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonLJ

That's the ideal setup for the pines IMO. I'm still game for Sunday, I won't be able to get out there until the afternoon though, prob like 230-245, I work every Sunday, I don't fly through the woods so your good
That's fine with me Sunday or sat ill be out both days anyway just let me know where you want to meet up and I can always leave my number
push-my-button is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-14-2013, 07:25 AM   #56
DragoonLJ
Registered User
2006 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: woodbury, New Jersey
Posts: 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by push-my-button View Post

That's fine with me Sunday or sat ill be out both days anyway just let me know where you want to meet up and I can always leave my number
Alright man sounds good
DragoonLJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-14-2013, 06:31 PM   #57
squishy
Registered User
1992 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: New Hanover, New Jersey
Posts: 1,590
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonLJ

Alright man sounds good
Count me in for Sunday. I'm up north at the AFB so let me know when where to meet.
__________________
92 YJ 4.0, 32/11.5/15 Goodyear Kevlars, 4.5" lift custom 1" stainless booms,
ford 8.8 w/spartan, D-30 tru-trac,......A work in progress
squishy is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-14-2013, 06:37 PM   #58
DragoonLJ
Registered User
2006 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: woodbury, New Jersey
Posts: 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by squishy View Post

Count me in for Sunday. I'm up north at the AFB so let me know when where to meet.
Awesome, I'm going to be at the atsion ranger station around 230, I will be in contact with push-my-button, he will prob meet us there too.
DragoonLJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-14-2013, 06:40 PM   #59
TheBlueKJ
Registered User
2003 KJ Liberty 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Glassboro, NJ
Posts: 332
I'm, out i've got work
__________________
Blue 2003 Jeep Liberty Sport 4x4 Lifted, Front OME 790s/Bilstien, Custom Rear; 245/75/16 A/Ts KC Daylighters
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/my-blue-kj-1490445/ (build thread)
TheBlueKJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-14-2013, 06:45 PM   #60
push-my-button
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 149
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonLJ

Awesome, I'm going to be at the atsion ranger station around 230, I will be in contact with push-my-button, he will prob meet us there too.
Don't worry ill be there !!!!
push-my-button is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools






Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.