new jeep club/crew? - Page 10 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New Jersey Jeep Forum > new jeep club/crew?

DynoMax fall Ultra Flo Welded rebate is here!ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail Shocktober is here! Get new shocks for your Jeep!!!!

Reply
Unread 07-08-2013, 10:33 AM   #136
XJMIKE317
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: EDISON, NJ
Posts: 7
new here looking for some new spots to wheel lifted xj on 33s not to big but good enough to have some fun in lmk!

XJMIKE317 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-08-2013, 12:33 PM   #137
push-my-button
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by XJMIKE317
new here looking for some new spots to wheel lifted xj on 33s not to big but good enough to have some fun in lmk!
Hey mike what trails or area do you know?
push-my-button is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-08-2013, 02:10 PM   #138
XJMIKE317
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: EDISON, NJ
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by push-my-button View Post
Hey mike what trails or area do you know?
some little local spots in cnj heard their is area in nnj where my gf lives off route 17 but havent got a chance to go i want to take a trip out to to the pines aswell just looking for some more insight all the posts seem to be old
XJMIKE317 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-08-2013, 02:29 PM   #139
push-my-button
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by XJMIKE317
some little local spots in cnj heard their is area in nnj where my gf lives off route 17 but havent got a chance to go i want to take a trip out to to the pines aswell just looking for some more insight all the posts seem to be old
We wheel the pines almost every weekend there are still some good places to get lost out there if your thinking about coming up just let me or Steve know we have no problem showing you around
push-my-button is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-09-2013, 08:19 AM   #140
XJMIKE317
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: EDISON, NJ
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by push-my-button View Post
We wheel the pines almost every weekend there are still some good places to get lost out there if your thinking about coming up just let me or Steve know we have no problem showing you around
alright cool i have a few buddies who want to join aswell ill pm you my number
XJMIKE317 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-09-2013, 10:23 AM   #141
DragoonLJ
Registered User
2006 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: woodbury, New Jersey
Posts: 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by XJMIKE317 View Post

alright cool i have a few buddies who want to join aswell ill pm you my number
Yea man just let us know, we are always looking for people to come out
DragoonLJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-09-2013, 12:18 PM   #142
Breehill
Registered User
2004 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Egg Harbor Township, NJ
Posts: 193
Mike see if you guys can come down the 20th. Ill make its own thread the week of and see who can make it
Breehill is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-09-2013, 02:11 PM   #143
XJMIKE317
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: EDISON, NJ
Posts: 7
i can only make it on sundays i work saturdays ugh
XJMIKE317 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-08-2013, 02:00 PM   #144
drewZJ1026
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: tinton falls, nj
Posts: 6
I have a mostly stock zj but I'd like to meet some people and do some trail riding/4 wheeling. To my knowledge in 15 years this jeep hasnt been offroading. Not a lot of people are into 4 wheeling around me which sucks. Pm me or reply in this thread ill be refreshing
drewZJ1026 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-08-2013, 02:54 PM   #145
push-my-button
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewZJ1026
I have a mostly stock zj but I'd like to meet some people and do some trail riding/4 wheeling. To my knowledge in 15 years this jeep hasnt been offroading. Not a lot of people are into 4 wheeling around me which sucks. Pm me or reply in this thread ill be refreshing
Your more then welcome to come out with us when we go out
push-my-button is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-08-2013, 04:02 PM   #146
drewZJ1026
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: tinton falls, nj
Posts: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by push-my-button View Post
Your more then welcome to come out with us when we go out
I'd love to. Where do yall go?
drewZJ1026 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-08-2013, 05:26 PM   #147
push-my-button
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewZJ1026

I'd love to. Where do yall go?
The ranger station mostly
push-my-button is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Thread Tools






Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.