need ZJ axle side sway bar bracket welded - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New Jersey Jeep Forum > need ZJ axle side sway bar bracket welded

Year End Clearance Sale! Save 20%NEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!! Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 08-23-2012, 09:55 AM   #1
sevenscrew
1997 ZJ 

need ZJ axle side sway bar bracket welded

anyone near hopatcong able to weld the bottom sway bar link bracket back together on the passenger side of my moms grand cherokee? its not lifted at all. the bracket welded to the axle, is snapped in half and one end is still connected to the sway bar link and the other end is still connected to the axle

Let me know thanks. we can drive to you.

in the works: lp30 + 8.8 build to 4.88s + wj swap
sevenscrew is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-23-2012, 11:33 AM   #2
cj8mike
1984 CJ8 

Rozzo Fab in Lake

https://www.facebook.com/rozzo.fabrication?ref=ts
Unread 08-23-2012, 12:57 PM   #3
rozzo842

Get in touch with me on the page listed in the last post. I'm right on nolans point.
Thanks
rozzo842 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-23-2012, 01:51 PM   #4
sevenscrew
1997 ZJ 

Sorry i called you guys up earlier and spoke to a lady who asked one of the mechanics, the price was about 86 bucks. I have a buddy whos going to do it for me i just gotta drive a little ways. Thanks though i been by your guy's shop before, nice little place you got, some awesome jeeps. including the zj on a 14" lift with no doors on huge tires lol

Unread 08-23-2012, 02:46 PM   #5
rozzo842

Glad you got it worked out. The shop your talking about is not mine. Theres another one close to me a little closer to the lake than me.
Unread 08-24-2012, 05:55 PM   #6
sevenscrew
1997 ZJ 

where are you? are you the jersey jeepers place by grottos? i called the place on nolans point road. im pretty sure theres only 1 there?

Unread 08-25-2012, 09:35 AM   #7
rozzo842

I'm a small shop working out of my garage for now. I just started doing it full time but have been doing jobs while working a full time job for years.
Unread 08-25-2012, 09:37 AM   #8
rozzo842

You can check me out on Facebook or I just got my website up. It's still somewhat under construction but I wanted to get it published.
WWW.Facebook.com/rozzo.fabrication
WWW.rozzofabrication.com

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.