Need good Mechanic in Northern NJ (Or someone who will buy a TJ with a wobble) - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New Jersey Jeep Forum > Need good Mechanic in Northern NJ (Or someone who will buy a TJ with a wobble)

Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955XHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at OcoFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 08-04-2013, 07:05 PM   #1
Homcy
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Need good Mechanic in Northern NJ (Or someone who will buy a TJ with a wobble)

I need to sell my 06' SE and get something that will get me to an from work better. Driving stick in traffic every day is not helping anymore and I need something that can comfortably fit people in the back now too. But a few months ago my shimmy came back and two mechanics and $2000 later it hasn't been fixed. New Tires, Balance, Alignment, Steering Stabalizer, Track Bar, rebuilt drive shaft, still havent fixed it.

I'm not savvy with this stuff, people say "try this, replace that" I do not have the tools time or know how to start pulling parts of the front end out. I can change my oil/air filter/rotate tires and thats as far as I go.

I need someone who can get this fixed so I can sell it or I need someone who will buy a jeep with a front end wobble between 40-45...

Any suggestions for a mechanic? So far the closest confirmed good one by JF'ers is Globex in toms river

Homcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-04-2013, 08:30 PM   #2
push-my-button

I will be more then willing to take a look at it I work for a shop in cherry hill I was a jeep tech for 7 years I have also owned over 20 jeeps if your interested please feel free to pm me
push-my-button is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.