In need of a fearless south jersey leader. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New Jersey Jeep Forum > In need of a fearless south jersey leader.

Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 06-23-2010, 01:35 PM   #1
EricRollerSkate
2000 TJ Wrangler 

In need of a fearless south jersey leader.

After a good size operation on my jeep, it will be wheelable once again in the next 2 weeks or so. It's been awhile, and Im pretty excited to get out there again. I'm willing to wheel anywhere with anyone. So let me know.

With that in mind, I'm actually sort of looking to be taken under someone's wing at my expense.

Are there any hardcore 4x4 fab groups in the south jersey area looking for an apprentice? I have all the necessary tooling and know how to bend tube, weld, plasma cut, set up ring and pinions, autobody...all the medium level fabricator jazz. I'm looking for a new jeep era. Any takers, let me know!!

Last edited by EricRollerSkate; 06-23-2010 at 02:06 PM..
EricRollerSkate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2010, 03:59 PM   #2
BriansCJ
1994 XJ Cherokee 

The group going july 25th is a great group of guys. They will show where to go. Unless you want to get out before that. I dont know my way around wharton completely yet, and we are selling the wheeling Jeep to make my '5 wheelable, or else I would offer to take you out.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.