Mud in the Pines Season Opener 4/25 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New Jersey Jeep Forum > Mud in the Pines Season Opener 4/25

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueXHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at OcoStainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 03-25-2010, 11:40 AM   #1
mudboy
1998 ZJ 

Mud in the Pines Season Opener 4/25

4/25/10 season opener
Sunday the 25th of April will be our season opener. 200 foot hill and hole, 160 ft flat track, 200 foot beater car race.
This will be the beginning of the points series as well. 100% payout as of this race we will only be running open and pro stock classes. $50 entry fee for open $25 for prostock. I'll leave it up to the drivers hopw they want the payout split.
for more info give me a call (856)-207-0816.

for those of you that don't know what Hill and Hole racing is, here a link.

YouTube - Darryl Jones and Scooby Doo

for those that don't know what a flat track is, heres a link

MySpace Video - Watch & Share Videos, Video Clips, Music Videos, TV Show Vids & Movie Trailers Online

for those that don't know what beater car racing is heres some pics

the neat thing about this is all you need is a car with a seat belt, helmet, gogles, gloves, a neck brace and $20

I will be having a points series for this as well. Winner will take 100% of the entry fees. if we have 10 cars and you win you get $200. Junkyards will usually give you a car to run if you paint their name on the side (spraypaint). then take the car back to them when they are done and they can still get their scrap value for it.

PhotoReflect - DW PHOTOS - LEE COUNTY MUD MOTORSPORTS COMPLEX

(click on pg 7)

This will be at New Egypt Speedwayi n NJ. I'm trying to justify a 4/6 cylinder or maybe even two 4/6 cylinder classes, so please come show some support.
I have tightened up on the class 1 rules so trail jeeps can be competitive and have a good chance of taking home some cash.

heres the forum I just created,

Mud In The Pines :: Index

mudboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2010, 09:27 AM   #2
mudboy
1998 ZJ 

As far as the beater car racing goes. blaceys located only about 5 miles from the track will let you use a running car/truck/van/ice cream truck for the event as long as you spray paint their name down the side of the vehicle and bring the vehicle back to them when you are done. I think I'm getting an Ice cream truck and will see how it jumps lol.
if interested their number is 609 758 1919 ask for Tom
Unread 03-29-2010, 09:54 AM   #3
3vze28
1998 XJ Cherokee 

we clearly dont have this kinda stuff in north jersey, its almost like south jersey is a totally different state....that video is insane.
3vze28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2010, 10:03 AM   #4
mudboy
1998 ZJ 

come down and check it out. The video i posted is not from my track it's from North Carolina. The same guy who is racing in that video is the owner of the track (Lee County Mud Motorsports Complex) We are duplicating his track and yes he is bring that truck up here to Jersey on September the 12th. Like I said our first event is April 25th. I doubt we will have anything like his truck here that thing is running a 3800 blown 572 CI hemi on 20% nitro methane. We have a few trucks on tractor tires pushing upwards of about 1000 hp.
Unread 03-30-2010, 09:09 AM   #5
mudboy
1998 ZJ 

Quick change of plans, the beater car racing will be side by side done in elimination style. winner takes the pot.

So figure the track will be between 200 and 300 foot long, 2 lanes, there will be 2 2 ft tall hills. at the end of the track there will be a loader tire, you will do a 180 around that and come back and finish where you started. You win you go to the next round.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.