Looking for local legal wheelin trails in North Jersey - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New Jersey Jeep Forum > Looking for local legal wheelin trails in North Jersey

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 09-08-2010, 06:25 AM   #16
mudboy
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmxer0122 View Post
Colliers Mills is legal to wheel at as long as you respect the land and stay on the trails. There are plenty of pits to rip around in too as long as your there during the day. It is NOT allowed during the night time and there is a hefty fine for it. Lots of good fishing out there too
The pits are not legal.Gay as it may be, they are not. If it's in a WMA, (Colliers Mills) it's technically not legal.

mudboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2011, 02:41 PM   #17
FlyingLow
2007 KJ Liberty 

Oak ridge in sparta is NOT legal. Chuck were stuck with stokes. Also the flatbrook used to be good, however the " park police" are becoming a bunch of d bags who believe they're above the law. I had one open my door and yank my keys clear from the ignition.
Unread 02-15-2011, 08:41 PM   #18
88xjguy
1997 ZJ 

hey anyone know about a westville trail in bellmawr area cause im gonna test them out soon as jeep is up an running\
88xjguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.