Jeepers in Buena area - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New Jersey Jeep Forum > Jeepers in Buena area

Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Unread 07-24-2012, 07:12 AM   #1
IrishSkittlez
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Tj Jeepers in Buena area

Every Sunday I see a convoy of mostly CJs pass my house on 54. I wonder who they are, where are they from and where do they go? Im new to the Jeep scene and although I have plenty of trails in the back yard, its not always fun mudding alone. I have an 04 X and an 83 CJ7 in the works of being fixed.

Does anyone know of a club in the area? Or if you are a lonely Jeeper like me, maybe we can explore new areas together.

483953_10150953462211134_109602799_n.jpg  
All Girls Jeep Club #313 Blue Jeep Club #383
IrishSkittlez is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.