Jeep Courtesy - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New Jersey Jeep Forum > Jeep Courtesy

Currie Antirock, Currectlync & Lift Kits on Sale!Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!Yukon Hardcore Locking hubs Dana 44!! CCOR 706-207-4140

Unread 12-14-2011, 07:25 AM   #1
lindseyania
2008 JK Wrangler 

Jeep Courtesy

So, I've only had my Rubi a few weeks now. but I've noticed that it's just like riding a motorcycle, you acknowledge each one that you pass. The two finger wave haha!

lindseyania is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-14-2011, 07:37 AM   #2
mudboy
1998 ZJ 

The jeep wave. Something I have never participated in. Now, i will wave if I see something that is muddy and/or looks wheeled, any make i could care less.
mudboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-14-2011, 08:06 AM   #3
lindseyania
2008 JK Wrangler 

It's just funny. I literally laugh out loud in my car all by myself.
Unread 12-14-2011, 08:34 AM   #4
mudboy
1998 ZJ 

lol. I could understand. Google "jeep wave"
mudboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-14-2011, 02:06 PM   #5
lindseyania
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudboy View Post
lol. I could understand. Google "jeep wave"
hahahahha! that's awesome!
Unread 12-14-2011, 02:57 PM   #6
Technohead
Old School

1998 ZJ 

This is the way its supposed to work:

Stock: Nothing
Up to 32's:
4+" & 33's or greater+:
Technohead is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-23-2011, 08:18 PM   #7
musclezmarinara
2012 KK Liberty 

the jeep wave ... i was impressed a lifted XJ the other day gave my arctic KK the jeep wave haha saweet
Unread 02-01-2012, 10:24 PM   #8
jeffsmanyjeeps
1973 C104 

I've been driving my '79 CJ7 for twenty years now on and off the road. Years ago I carried a Holier Than Thou attitude toward many of the YJ and TJ Jeeps and their driver. I would wave, but only if they initiated. Perhaps driving Said classic and enduring all that encompasses ownership demands the respectful friendly wave of the oncoming "new guy/girl".
Today there are soooo many Wranglers on the road. I also drive a TJ on the street. So my.attitude has softened, and I will initiate a wave to oncoming Jeepers. Not everyone driving a newer Jeep is a Newbie! Most Jeep drivers ARE attentive enough to recognize a fellow driver and if not too busy, will acknowledge each other

I think a cool wave would be using the left thumb and first finger make an "L",, so your oncoming Jeepers will see it as a "J"!!!
How about it??? Could that be THE NEW THING !?!? A JEEP THING WE ALL WOULD UNDERSTAND

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.