Jeep Courtesy - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New Jersey Jeep Forum > Jeep Courtesy

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 12-14-2011, 07:25 AM   #1
lindseyania
2008 JK Wrangler 

Jeep Courtesy

So, I've only had my Rubi a few weeks now. but I've noticed that it's just like riding a motorcycle, you acknowledge each one that you pass. The two finger wave haha!

lindseyania is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2011, 07:37 AM   #2
mudboy
1998 ZJ 

The jeep wave. Something I have never participated in. Now, i will wave if I see something that is muddy and/or looks wheeled, any make i could care less.
mudboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2011, 08:06 AM   #3
lindseyania
2008 JK Wrangler 

It's just funny. I literally laugh out loud in my car all by myself.
Unread 12-14-2011, 08:34 AM   #4
mudboy
1998 ZJ 

lol. I could understand. Google "jeep wave"
mudboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2011, 02:06 PM   #5
lindseyania
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudboy View Post
lol. I could understand. Google "jeep wave"
hahahahha! that's awesome!
Unread 12-14-2011, 02:57 PM   #6
Technohead
Old School

1998 ZJ 

This is the way its supposed to work:

Stock: Nothing
Up to 32's:
4+" & 33's or greater+:
Technohead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2011, 08:18 PM   #7
musclezmarinara
2012 KK Liberty 

the jeep wave ... i was impressed a lifted XJ the other day gave my arctic KK the jeep wave haha saweet
Unread 02-01-2012, 10:24 PM   #8
jeffsmanyjeeps
1973 C104 

I've been driving my '79 CJ7 for twenty years now on and off the road. Years ago I carried a Holier Than Thou attitude toward many of the YJ and TJ Jeeps and their driver. I would wave, but only if they initiated. Perhaps driving Said classic and enduring all that encompasses ownership demands the respectful friendly wave of the oncoming "new guy/girl".
Today there are soooo many Wranglers on the road. I also drive a TJ on the street. So my.attitude has softened, and I will initiate a wave to oncoming Jeepers. Not everyone driving a newer Jeep is a Newbie! Most Jeep drivers ARE attentive enough to recognize a fellow driver and if not too busy, will acknowledge each other

I think a cool wave would be using the left thumb and first finger make an "L",, so your oncoming Jeepers will see it as a "J"!!!
How about it??? Could that be THE NEW THING !?!? A JEEP THING WE ALL WOULD UNDERSTAND

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.