I'm new - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New Jersey Jeep Forum > I'm new

ECGS American Made Stub ShaftsDisc Brake Kits from ECGSSPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!

Unread 08-03-2013, 03:46 PM   #1
ssaint

* SOLD *I'm new and looking to sell a complete soft top

Hi folks, my name is Glenn and I just traded in my 2012 2 door Sahara. The jeep life just wasn't for me. I'll be honest, the only reason i joined was to try and sell the complete sun rider soft top that came with the vehicle. I only used it for 5 months last summer and its been in storage since. I'm not trying to scam anyone and if you'd like to check my itrader rating, I am registered at camaro5.com as SSAINT. Im just trying to help someone here as well as myself. Asking $750 and I'm willing to meet buyer or deliver top up to about an hour away from 07828

I'm willing to throw in a couple of other things I forgot I had with the sale of the top. I have a freedom top storage/carry bag and a Rampage spare tire cover as well!

Last edited by ssaint; 08-17-2013 at 09:07 AM.. Reason: SOLD
ssaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2013, 06:16 AM   #2
ssaint

BUMP for free stuff!

Ttt
Unread 08-06-2013, 10:49 AM   #3
rcwj04

2004 WJ 

post in the classified section

Quote:
You forget that most members here don't own a crystal ball to tell you exactly what your problem is, specially with bad pictures that don't say/show much of anything... -Jacko84

Just a 19 year old kid with a Jeep, and broke because of it, and loving every moment.
---------------------------------------------------------------
2004 WJ Laredo 4.0 116k
2" BDS coils & Bilstein 5100's | Addco rear swaybar with energy bushings |
K&N FIPK | glasspack | plasti-dipped badges | 17" moabs | HID's, 245/65/17 Cooper Discover AT3 | Rola rack | Fawkes stand alone shackle tabs | Bed lined interior (what a pain that was)
rcwj04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-12-2013, 07:19 AM   #4
ssaint

Price Drop

Asking $675 or best offer
Unread 08-15-2013, 05:50 PM   #5
ssaint

sale pending
Unread 08-17-2013, 09:07 AM   #6
ssaint

Sold!

Sold !

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.