Hi - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New Jersey Jeep Forum > Hi

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!The ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! Brough

Unread 03-25-2010, 11:30 AM   #1
mudboy
1998 ZJ 

Hi

new to the board but far from a newb to wheeling. member of NJJA and Misfits 4x4 and I run my own show at New Egypt Speedway in NJ for mudracing. I like playing on the rocks am at home on the trails but mud racing is where my hearts at. stopping in to introduce myself. Alot of those that run the pines should know who I am lol

mudboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2010, 11:34 AM   #2
JEEP_GREEN_4DR
2009 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudboy View Post
new to the board but far from a newb to wheeling. member of NJJA and Misfits 4x4 and I run my own show at New Egypt Speedway in NJ for mudracing. I like playing on the rocks am at home on the trails but mud racing is where my hearts at. stopping in to introduce myself. Alot of those that run the pines should know who I am lol
We going to see you out there for the Jake Bratten Run this weekend?
Unread 03-25-2010, 11:37 AM   #3
mudboy
1998 ZJ 

Probably not going to see me for a while. I'm going to be working on the track up until the first event, then after that i'm gonna improve what I have to. Its ashame, i usually try my hardest to make benefits. I need to get out there. I ain't been out with a group of people in months.
Unread 03-25-2010, 05:54 PM   #4
MUDRFR
2003 TJ Wrangler 

What up! I'd love to check out some mud racing...
Unread 03-26-2010, 09:35 AM   #5
mudboy
1998 ZJ 

come check it out, we have been doing it for about 4 years now, but we have completely re done the whole event this year. looks like we will be aired on Spped Channel, Outdoor Channel, and possibly ESPN 2 this year. Septemeber event is gonna be off the hook. My buddy is coming from North carolina with his Tube chassis Rangere with 3800 HP rear mounted Blower Hemi on Nitro Methane(the you tube video I posted). These guys from down south that are coming don't mess around, most have more into tehir trucks than I do into my house. The motors alone would pay for about 5 years of mortgage. Not including the Transmissions, tcases and axles to withstand the power, and 4 18" travel king coil overs, Frame to hold up and stay safe during wrecks and the cost of Nitro Methane and Alcohol. Cool thing though is a jeep on 35s stands a good chance of taking home the money in class 1

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.