Got Mud CNJ 4x4 - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New Jersey Jeep Forum > Got Mud CNJ 4x4

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGBds fox ipf 2.0 racing series shocks now available at rockEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 11-18-2012, 04:45 PM   #61
rocko567

When's the next meeting I wanna check this club out

rocko567 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-19-2012, 02:50 PM   #62
mirra9112
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Our next meeting will be a combination of a meeting and a holiday party. It will be on December 15. I will post more details when a location is decided on.
Unread 12-11-2012, 02:45 PM   #63
lvd76
2013 JK Wrangler 

I would like to check this club out, when is the next meeting?
l-----L -0lllllll0-
()_) ()_)-O-)_)[/B]
lvd76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-11-2012, 04:28 PM   #64
Slickfifty11
2002 TJ Wrangler 

We have our holiday party this weekend Saturday or you can wait till January, our website is www.gotmudcnj4x4.org sign up and check out our calendar. My name is Andrew I'm the vp of the club ad co-founder.
Pocket

Black Jeep Society
Night crew
TJ Owners Club
Jerzey Jeepers
co-founder of
~~GOT MUD CENTRAL NEW JERSEY 4x4 ~~
Slickfifty11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-11-2012, 05:18 PM   #65
RedZJ
1996 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slickfifty11 View Post
We have our holiday party this weekend Saturday or you can wait till January, our website is www.gotmudcnj4x4.org sign up and check out our calendar. My name is Andrew I'm the vp of the club ad co-founder.
Its a god damn christmas party.

kthxbi
RedZJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2013, 04:59 PM   #66
Muaymendez
1993 ZJ 

I have checked the website schedule. Looks like nothing is set up for Januar. I also tried liking the group on facebook and it says the group is closed. I am not sure if it is closed to non members buyt I would like to know more about the group.
I am stock for now but I have only ad this zj for 2 months. changes are soon to come.
Muaymendez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-2013, 06:58 AM   #67
gotmudnj
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muaymendez View Post
I have checked the website schedule. Looks like nothing is set up for Januar. I also tried liking the group on facebook and it says the group is closed. I am not sure if it is closed to non members buyt I would like to know more about the group.
I am stock for now but I have only ad this zj for 2 months. changes are soon to come.
we are doing a members only ride this january at rausch creek that why its not visible on the website calander for right now. Also for the facebook group you have to be ask to join then an admin will approve you to the facebook group.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.