Gear Swap in south jersey - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New Jersey Jeep Forum > Gear Swap in south jersey

Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Unread 03-29-2012, 05:47 AM   #16
mudboy
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tattooed856 View Post
I sent Tim at liquid iron an email and he told me that they do gear swaps and the price was 300 in labor per rear. That's the cheapest price I got. I don't know if he warranties the work or the quality of the work. He also uses the USA gears and I have never heard of them. I have to talk to him about that.
From what I have heard Liquid Iron is a pristine fab shop. However From alot of the old timers I know they will not use USA gears. One guy I know will turn away work if someone brings USA gears. It's not that you can't set a pattern with them it's that it takes longer, then when you add money onto a job due to longer time people cry. I prefer to use whatever the shop reccomends and usually allow them to order the gears. Bringing a shop parts to install is like bringing bacon to a diner for them to cook.

mudboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2012, 04:09 AM   #17
tattooed856
2003 TJ Wrangler 

M & M is the place, good parts & good work, a lifetime warrantie. A bit pricey but I guess you get what you pay for. Now I have to get this done soon cause my front axle tube just started leaking. Thanks for all the suggestions.
tattooed856 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.