First jeep - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New Jersey Jeep Forum > First jeep

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits BLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS!! You asked, we deliver!Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 04-27-2012, 08:41 PM   #1
crush127
2012 JK Wrangler 

First jeep

image-1612197291.jpg

Hello peeps! First jeep ever owned. My father had a 85 cj7, ever since then...ooooh man, had to get me one. It's amazing, and the jeep community......type incredible. Must be a jeep thang. any jeep trails in jersey?
;-)

crush127 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-28-2012, 01:18 AM   #2
8figgas
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by crush127
Hello peeps! First jeep ever owned. My father had a 85 cj7, ever since then...ooooh man, had to get me one. It's amazing, and the jeep community......type incredible. Must be a jeep thang. any jeep trails in jersey?
;-)
[/QUOTE]

Legal... Wharton state park, off RT 206, Hdd there in a few hours. Colliers, off RT 539...Many choices out there must are illegal though.
Unread 04-28-2012, 01:31 AM   #3
crush127
2012 JK Wrangler 

Legal... Wharton state park, off RT 206, Hdd there in a few hours. Colliers, off RT 539...Many choices out there must are illegal though.[/QUOTE]

Thanks buddy. Will def. check that out!
Unread 04-28-2012, 07:40 AM   #4
crush127
2012 JK Wrangler 

image-2567493473.jpg

They sure don't make'em like that anymore. Lol
86 cj
Unread 04-28-2012, 10:15 AM   #5
8figgas
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by crush127

Legal... Wharton state park, off RT 206, Hdd there in a few hours. Colliers, off RT 539...Many choices out there must are illegal though.
Thanks buddy. Will def. check that out![/QUOTE]

Just left, most if not all are green.
Unread 07-24-2012, 09:29 AM   #6
IrishSkittlez
2003 TJ Wrangler 

This is my first Jeep. I've always wanted one since I was little and my first Jeep I owned was Babies Jeep, the little blue one. (It was Barbie sized, not child sized) my aunt and dad had old jeeps, either yjs or CJs, I don't remember. I just remember playing in them as a kid and pretending to drive the blown up & totaled Jeeps. Both were red and I can still remember it like it was yesterday

I also got an 83 cj7 that's in the process of being fixed to be my woods beater so my 04 can stay my nice dd
483953_10150953462211134_109602799_n.jpg  
All Girls Jeep Club #313 Blue Jeep Club #383
IrishSkittlez is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.