Experienced Hand In South Jersey Wanted - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New Jersey Jeep Forum > Experienced Hand In South Jersey Wanted

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineOld Man Emu WK Lift - Black Friday Special!!The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!

Unread 12-27-2013, 05:11 PM   #1
Gardenhands
Rookie

1987 YJ Wrangler 

Experienced Hand In South Jersey Wanted

Hello, I've recently aquired an 87 YJ with the 4.2 and Carter carb. I'm not certain that it has not been Nuttered but it don't think it has. I've been troubleshooting since I got it and I'm not really a mechanic so I'm just putting this out there hoping someone is close by and would be willing to check it out.

Here is the thread I started when I first got it and it's pretty much where I'm at with the Jeep. http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/1...oject-1880018/

Honestly I've almost traded it for a Cadillac, a Caravan and I've turned down a cash offer. I think I'm getting attached. I'm tempted to have it towed to a shop but I do want to learn how to work on it. I just might need some help.

I live in Tuckahoe NJ 08250, Cape May County, not far from Ocean City exit 25 Garden State Parkway. I'm willing to pay for help of course, not looking for a hand out just a helping hand. Thank you.

Gardenhands is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-28-2013, 04:43 AM   #2
cobra671
2012 JK Wrangler 

Hey man, I'm in court house and although I'm no mechanic, I'd definitely be up for giving you a hand with whatever when I'm not working.

Shoot me a PM with your number and I'll do the same.

Chris
cobra671 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-28-2013, 10:03 AM   #3
Gardenhands
Rookie

1987 YJ Wrangler 

Thank you Chris I appreciate the reply.
Gardenhands is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.