Dont go alone - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New Jersey Jeep Forum > Dont go alone

OPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!Spartan Locker Special Forum Prices Dana 30 44 60 Ford 8.850" LED Light Bar with Overhead Mounting Brackets $69

Unread 07-21-2013, 07:24 PM   #1
push-my-button

Dont go alone

If anyone is looking to wheel the pines in nj I am always up for a wheeling trip day or night I know all most all the trails or if you get stuck I'm only 30 mins away be more then happy to go out or just show up to recover if need be. Just keep it in mind and hit me up and let me know

push-my-button is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-21-2013, 07:27 PM   #2
push-my-button

Quote:
Originally Posted by push-my-button
If anyone is looking to wheel the pines in nj I am always up for a wheeling trip day or night I know all most all the trails or if you get stuck I'm only 30 mins away be more then happy to go out or just show up to recover if need be. Just keep it in mind and hit me up and let me know

image-3546774525.jpg

My tj Betsy
Unread 07-22-2013, 08:06 AM   #3
Breehill
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Ive gone out with Anthony before. He's a great guy to wheel with, especially for beginers like myself. He wont push you into anything you dont want to do and will tell you what you have to avoid. Like most of us hes just out there to have fun
Breehill is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2013, 07:47 AM   #4
gcan
2008 JK Wrangler 

headed out today briefly (and alone lol). do you happen to have a cell phone #? not that I'm doing anything even remotely 'big', but wanna give some of my work kids a taste of Jeepin lol.
gcan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2013, 02:06 PM   #5
push-my-button

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcan
headed out today briefly (and alone lol). do you happen to have a cell phone #? not that I'm doing anything even remotely 'big', but wanna give some of my work kids a taste of Jeepin lol.
Haven't heard from you so I'm guessing you made out alright let me know I might be out there later tonight
Unread 07-26-2013, 06:45 PM   #6
Ibanez0154

Doinga day trip to Wharton August 4th if your interested. I definitely wanna try going at night at some point.
Ibanez0154 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2013, 06:57 PM   #7
TheBlueKJ
2003 KJ Liberty 

Going at night can be fun but can also be dangerous. Just make sure you've got plenty of bright lights and food and water just in case you get stuck all night. (it's happened to me)
Unread 07-26-2013, 07:25 PM   #8
push-my-button

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibanez0154
Doinga day trip to Wharton August 4th if your interested. I definitely wanna try going at night at some point.
I'm in for August 4 th I have been on many of night runs there a hole lot of fun if you go in a group don't use your head lights use your fog lights and not blind the guy in front of you but any time you want to go day or night just let me know
Unread 07-27-2013, 06:59 AM   #9
srieger

1995 ZJ 

i live in toms river, always down for new wheeling buddies. I usually go out in the pines due to convenience. ..pm me your contact info and maybe we can setup a day to go
srieger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-27-2013, 07:27 AM   #10
Diabl0
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Hey guys, I'm looking to hit Wharton too. Haven't been out in a long, long while and need to test out the tires and gears.

White Jeep Club Member #808

My Build Thread
Diabl0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-27-2013, 08:58 AM   #11
push-my-button

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diabl0
Hey guys, I'm looking to hit Wharton too. Haven't been out in a long, long while and need to test out the tires and gears.
Sounds like the fourth is going to be the day to go come on out
Unread 07-27-2013, 01:09 PM   #12
Diabl0
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by push-my-button View Post
Sounds like the fourth is going to be the day to go come on out
I'll most likely be there. Ibanez pm'ed me about it.

My Build Thread
Unread 07-27-2013, 01:25 PM   #13
push-my-button

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diabl0

I'll most likely be there. Ibanez pm'ed me about it.
Good I'm glad I'm out there right now !
Unread 07-27-2013, 04:01 PM   #14
Diabl0
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Well darn! I wanted to go today.

All my old wheeling friends moved when I went to college. I'm back and don't know anyone with Jeeps around here anymore. We used to go out every night!

My Build Thread
Unread 07-27-2013, 09:18 PM   #15
push-my-button

Might be going tomorrow will see how my night goes lol if I do it will be around noon I really don't have a set time it's more like when ever

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.